Favorite Junk food (There’s no wrong answers, only weird ones)

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I go back and forth between Cheese It’s and Goldfish. Grand daughter loves Goldfish, so that’s in the house now.

I had to stop keeping flavor blasted cheddar goldfish in the house. Would drink and eat the whole thing and then pray for death hours later, shit is crack. Speaking of

AICo9yzeKbPph0PoIBsmMzWAdqf-mioTX-iEj_SoiTIeI3puVRQTjr9T6YTi7yo3B3hAXkZQZzlIGfFTqinb94qCk56JI2LrWn8hX1ZH9jslRoFPNLmAXga1Le0Fj-egE8eOaTKl6_JL1FpJTSaIHAl9qB2dkvXyWAsLMsN4YkX8pSAgmDOYicx0NKuaHtIUd-UPgt4mUF0Yvcs=s512-rw-pd-pc0x00ffffff

Cheese it's are also amazing through.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Roflmao! Tastes great, less filling.

My go to is a big bowl of Frosted Flakes.

My wife tells me I'm the only person she knows who eats cereal at night lol. I tell her lots of people do it lol....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lmao, I know a number of people who did that. Where I met them would NOT help your argument. FWIW raisin brand crunch is the shit.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Blueberry Pop Tarts, Mom's Sugar Cookies, any chocolate, wifey's Pumpkin Cookies, Big Mac, Culver's French Fries.
Back in the day I ate frosted cinnamon or frosted chocolate fudge pop tarts.

Pop tarts are awesome snacks when you're young. When you're older and a diabetic they kill you slowly lol....

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Back in the day I ate frosted cinnamon or frosted chocolate fudge pop tarts.

Pop tarts are awesome snacks when you're young. When you're older and a diabetic they kill you slowly lol....

Toaster Strudels lol.
Save up the frosting come into elementary school on Thursday-Friday
7 x 4 =
6aae51ece12fd234ca712e23dc1bc405.jpeg

ajaf1656

Established Member
I was doing so good staying on my strict diet for 3 months with no slip-ups. I was down to 175lbs and wearing my belt as tight as it would go. Then last Monday I got stuck in an airport with no chance of getting home in time to get anything healthy to eat. So in the last week I've eaten Chick(en) Fillet, Pizza Hut, Voodoo Doughnut, Jamba Juice, Twix, frozen lasagna, Rockstar lemonade energy drinks and Nutter Butter cookies. I really need to get back on course, I put on 10lbs in a week. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread