February Muscle Car Fun Run! 2/10/13

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
I have a few CHP friends, and from speaking with them I can tell you that they are paying more attention to ALL of us... shaking my head:banghead: at those guys. Sad thing is I know a few and they really think they are doing good for the car scene lol

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I have a few CHP friends, and from speaking with them I can tell you that they are paying more attention to ALL of us... shaking my head:banghead: at those guys. Sad thing is I know a few and they really think they are doing good for the car scene lol

Yeah, its unfortunate but it comes with the life of owning our cars. Best thing we can do is do behave lol. But when the cat is away, the Cobras will play. lol. :rockon:

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
I hope no dumb ass pull a sideshow stunt like on 880 last week, on this cruise. If that happens I'm going to cut out from there... OP I hope you enforce this rule.

Last edited:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I hope no dumb ass pull a sideshow stunt like on 880 last, on this cruise. If that happens I'm going to cut out from there... OP I hope you enforce this rule.

We're on the same page. We cant ever really predict who goes or what people plan to do. With that being said, my team and I are on a search and eradicate mission for any foul play. We've put this event together with your exact mentality as an attendant, in mind. :rockon:

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
I'm interested in attending this, but won't know if I can make it til later this week. Coming from sac area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread