February Muscle Car Fun Run! 2/10/13

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
That cost a pretty penny I bet. How much power you pusbong an better have that bushing kit installed cause the halfshaft still break when it hops
I also got the FTBR bushing kit. Im at 580 dd. Im going e85 for my race tune in a few months pushing for 700.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
You Solano county guys should check in with Me32 and the OP for info on your pre-meet info. Should be a good amount of you guys meeting up in your area.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Southbay meet up spot and time

southbay guys we will meet up here

at wing stop 503 Coleman Avenue #10, San Jose, CA 95110

Meet time 8am

Leave time 8:30am SHARP

Efren AKA 04Cobra08 will lead the southbay group

Last edited:

mineralgray02

03 SB svt
Established Member
hey guys im new to svtperformance , im in the sac area, i dont know anyone on the forum LOL is it cool if i attend ? is anyone from this side or cali going?

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
hey guys im new to svtperformance , im in the sac area, i dont know anyone on the forum LOL is it cool if i attend ? is anyone from this side or cali going?

What's up bud? You are more than welcome to attend. We encourage you to come out and meet a bunch of the members on here. There are quite a few people meeting out in by Vacaville to head down all together to the main meet up spot. Me32 will be leading that drive and you can find all the info for on the Original Post. Let me know if you have any questions. I will put you down as attending so pencil the event in :beer:. Looking forward to seeing your SB, I love that color. Awesome avatar pic by the way lol. :rockon: You make car #33!

mineralgray02

03 SB svt
Established Member
What's up bud? You are more than welcome to attend. We encourage you to come out and meet a bunch of the members on here. There are quite a few people meeting out in by Vacaville to head down all together to the main meet up spot. Me32 will be leading that drive and you can find all the info for on the Original Post. Let me know if you have any questions. I will put you down as attending so pencil the event in :beer:. Looking forward to seeing your SB, I love that color. Awesome avatar pic by the way lol. :rockon: You make car #33!

thank you, just told a friend of mine with a blue lightning and he is going , 2 of us for sure will be going and maybe a 3rd with a red lightning i will let you know if the 3rd one is going. :pop:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
thank you, just told a friend of mine with a blue lightning and he is going , 2 of us for sure will be going and maybe a 3rd with a red lightning i will let you know if the 3rd one is going. :pop:

That's great! Looking forward to meet all of you. I love lightnings too, no one ever thinks of pick ups being legitimately fast lol. What's the name of your buddy who is going for sure? I'll add him on the attendance list.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Us guys in solano will meet up in fairifeld at 745a AT chevron posted on the main page if you would like to meet up with us

mineralgray02

03 SB svt
Established Member
Us guys in solano will meet up in fairifeld at 745a AT chevron posted on the main page if you would like to meet up with us

cool yea will be on time, by the way the 3rd person with the red lightning will be going his name is George . we are ready to :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread