February Muscle Car Fun Run! 2/10/13

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
i might be a little hung over for this event since my birthday is the day before haha:beer:

Lol, I overlooked this post. All good man! As long as yiu can drive between the lines and stop when you see red lights you should be fine. One of our event officers' birthday is that day as well. MysticRob. Im sure you'll both enjoy your birthdays thoroughly lol.

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Sounds good, you make car #28. Definitely looking forward to seeing your car. :rockon:

PM me the HMB location. I more than likely will meet you guys/gals there. There is a chance I may be able to bring a TT FordGT (Boss' car). If not I will just bring my '13 Shelby....:D.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
PM me the HMB location. I more than likely will meet you guys/gals there. There is a chance I may be able to bring a TT FordGT (Boss' car). If not I will just bring my '13 Shelby....:D.

Here's the address to Half Moon Bay:

390 Capistrano Road Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

Will you be driving back with us to the final location or will you be cutting out from Half Moon bay as well? Man, I'd love to see either of those cars run! :rockon: Looking forward to meeting you. :beer:

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Here's the address to Half Moon Bay:

390 Capistrano Road Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

Will you be driving back with us to the final location or will you be cutting out from Half Moon bay as well? Man, I'd love to see either of those cars run! :rockon: Looking forward to meeting you. :beer:
I will know more after we get to HMB. The boss is flying with me so he may need help getting things situated (plus the last time we flew out we jumped on an earlier flight because he liked another plane better:rollseyes..and he did not want to wait another 30 minutes:rollseyes).

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Thats awsome man. Would be great with either car

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
We also have a few coming with the confirmed guests, just don't have their names. We're expecting a turnout of about 50-60 cars strong.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
We have rendezvous points meeting from all over the bay area to drive as a group to the main meet up spot!!!

Post up where you will be coming from so I can set you up with the group in your area or so that those in your area can contact you... This event is right around the corner ladies and gents! Start getting excited!

Last edited:

mineralgray02

03 SB svt
Established Member
We have rendezvous points meeting from all over the bay area to drive as a group to the main meet up spot!!!

Post up where you will be coming from so I can set you up with the group in your area or so that those in your area can contact you... This event is right around the corner ladies and gents! Start getting excited!

i will be driving from sacramento :coolman:

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member

Sounds good! Might be easier to post all of the meet locations with the specified times :beer:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Sounds good! Might be easier to post all of the meet locations with the specified times :beer:

The two pre-meet up locations that are established have been posted on the OP, no other ones with actual hard addresses have been established. Thats why I wanted everyone to put where they were coming from, so that those in that area can see and maybe they can establish a pre-meet up location. Good thinking though lol, we have the same idea going. :beer: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread