Feeler: 03 black 600hp cobra

cclark

Established Member
I know how my shop is and have more than enough references on here and in the area to vouch for me. Which by this guy contacting me shows plenty.

And just to clarify, for yourself and anyone else for that matter, but you weren't contacted by Joe because he heard you were a great shop or your a good mechanic or whatever your thinking and spouting out here, you were merely contacted because your shop is the closest shop to my house!!! Joe looked for shops near where I live and you were the closest one and you so happened to be a member on svtp!! That's why he contacted you, no other reason of being a great shop or know what your doing or nothing!! Just locality, so don't let that all get to your head and brag about it here on my thread!

Oh and just for the record, I have lived in southern Maryland for 23 years now, and not once have I ever heard of your shop....soooooooooo yeah, maybe that will help you and others see where I'm coming from. Don't want people I don't know, (and I'm going to use this one from what you implied/said) people I don't trust what they are telling me because who knows if it's really true and valid (oh its just a compression test we know what we're doing blah blah blah), and taking my 28 thousand dollar car to their shop and letting it all happen!! Sure thing

cclark

Established Member
Oh and lastly, just to clarify and make sure everyone knows this car is 100 percent fine, this past possible buyer offered 24.5 as is and 25 if I go take it to a shop and they inspect it etc...I said no thanks, it's 25 as is, which is 100 percent fine and is built professionally like I've said 100 times.

And this is the 4th 24.5 offer I have turned down...so it's obvious I'm not desperate and nothing is wrong with my damn car, if it was I would've dumped it long ago when big Dave offered me 24.5 for the first time or when Jrd389? (John, cool ass guy) offered me 25 when I had it for sale for 26.5 and anyone can see this from my previous threads.

Just wanted to clear that up and if anyone is interested in my car their more than welcome to text me with questions or requests 240-299-0946 25k firm, serious inquires only, thanks

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
The shop was wanting to do a simple compression test.

You know what that consists of? It's the same thing as changing spark plugs basically...lol.

It's not like he is asking to take the heads off and inspect the motor.

cclark

Established Member
The shop was wanting to do a simple compression test.

You know what that consists of? It's the same thing as changing spark plugs basically...lol.

It's not like he is asking to take the heads off and inspect the motor.

Yes, I know what it is. But it's something this car does not need, it was just freaking built 3000 miles ago. As I stated about, even tho there's only 29k on the body, if it was the stock bottom end with it going thru 7 owners I would agree 100%...but it's not!

Also, it's kinda shitty after I stand there and explain everything not once to the person who will be driving the car, but also their father and go over all the mmr block information, the dynospeed receipts and info and everything they did to the car, the dyno graph, and every spec of the vehicle and then after look at me and say 'yeah well we would like a shop to check it out'...like I'm ****ing lying to you and making this stuff up. Motor makes no noises, puffs no blue smoke, no lack of power when you drive it, I showed them all this and will show anyone who comes over my house and is interested to buy. This car was just not meant for him.

I know it's not like they were wanting to inspect the heads, it's just the principle of the matter and making me look like I'm stupid. Along with it being a 32 mile round trip and even so, it would be at a local shop I know nothing about and heard nothing about.

Hey I know you like black cars after your cts-v, why don't you buy mine!?!? Did you end up purchasing another car/toy yet?

cclark

Established Member
Sunday bump, car is back up for sale...25....25.5 if buyer wants me to take it somewhere to get it 'checked out' lol

Invalidpost

Established Member
I really wish you luck man... really I do. But as an older guy... and potential buyer looking at these cars your FS thread is a nightmare. At this point you may want to consider doing some damage control to restore community faith. I know .. I know... it will require some work and maybe a little investment but if you want to sell this car... you might just have to do it.

Not hacking... just parting out some old guy wisdom. ;) GL

cclark

Established Member
I understand man, thanks I appreciate the input and advice. What do you mean by damage control? Like actually go get my car compression tested and checked and what not?? I contemplated it but if it helps any potential buyers if they come check out my car and are serious and that is the deciding factor on whether or not they buy I will take it and get it checked out with them

cclark

Established Member
I swear once you saw, heard, rode in and drove this car in person, no one would second guess other wise about anything it...car is immaculate and garage kept and the pictures don't do it justice...not trying to toot my own horn but I've been lurking this board for 6 years and this is one of the cleaniest and nicest cobras I came and have come across (not taking anything away from anyone else's car) but this car is top notch and a high end build, if anyone would like to come and see it an drive it please feel free to text me and we can get something worked out...I'm only selling for a 50-60 thousand dollar down payment on a house...if not I'd keep, it's all paid for and I have the title in hand, it's truly an amazing car and everything I wanted and could ever dream of, it's just time for a house

cclark

Established Member
Hey invalidpost you have my wheels turning with what you said...sooo here is a little update for anyone interested or possible buyers with my car.

My best friend is a Ford Master Tech (and has the plack and he sent me a picture of it for anyone who doesn't believe me or think I'm 'shady') and he just got brand new gauges for a compression test and if any possible buyer comes to my house and everything is squared away but they really want a compression test I can have that arranged NO PROBLEM, he said he will come over to my house and do it there so I don't have to drive to some random ass shop 30-40 minutes away, ONE WAY, and not knowing how reliable or reputable they are. I trust him over any random/local shop in the area, he's a great guy and a hell of a mechanic...so this is something I can have arranged for a buyer who is on the fence now due to the nightmare of a for sale thread this is. All thanks to TRBO VNM, the leader of all trolls!! So anyone who is interested please text me I would greatly appreciate It and can prove this cars motor is tip top shape.

Chris

cclark

Established Member
This has to help the sale if anyone has any doubts, my buddy will/can do it if they are a serious buyer, someone has to be interested!! Bump

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Good for you! That is a great idea.... Compression test on the spot proves you're not hiding anything and you stand behind it.

Glws man

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread