Feeler: 03 black 600hp cobra

cclark

Established Member
I actually really do lol that would be awesome!! I just can't do it straight up because I'd need some money for a 2.9 to put on it!!

cclark

Established Member
Yep, sure did!!!! Car was just built less than a year ago, professionally built and tuned by a reputable shop...the brand new buit motor has less than 3000 miles on it...I bought it with no warranty and saw the build sheets and parts and everything in between...I didn't expect or want a compression test, I went for a ride in the car and test drove the car, listened to it idle and it was something I wanted and looked like a great build....I drove it on one long trip 3.5 hours from home drove it all around the city during the car show for 3 days them drove her home...had not 1 issue or hiccup or anything, the car is fine and in tip top shape...I don't want more hands involved and in my car, there's been enough already snd i dont even know how reputable of a shop yours is, and frankly if you have a problem with that, tough shit!! I don't have time to take my car here and do this and do that, I work way more than I'm off...if a possible buyer doesn't wanna buy my car as is, BYE BYE!!! I don't have to sell, so I'm not dropping the price or getting this tested or driving to this shop or whatever, there's plenty of other cobras on the market for them to look at and owners who are desperate to sell and will put up with what the buyer wants....I've sent pics, videos, had him over twice to show him the car, showed him all the paper work, explained everything to their father as well and even took them for a ride, and I even got into it to show what the car feels like and can do...all while I had to head to work seconds after they left both times!! And for you to come on here and act like I did wrong and am hiding something by 'declining' is ridiculous!! He is more than welcome to get the car tested and tuned and checked and fork all the money he wants to right over in your pocket, AFTER I get 25 for it and it leaves my driveway!! I've had no issues with it and I would drive it anywhere, I've done plenty and enough for a person to want to buy this car and spent my own time doing it all...plenty of other cobras and sucker sellers out there willing to go through all that but I'm not one of them...do not bump my thread with your garbage calling me out post.

Chris

cclark

Established Member
And if you had something to say TRBO VNM you could've sent me a pm asking about what I said and why instead of being a prick and posting what you did in my FS thread...goes to show your type of shop and how you are

cclark

Established Member
Oh and just for the record for any possible buyers, I can't give you a '30 day warranty'...I'm not a dealership..had to say it because I was asked

cclark

Established Member
Yeah I'm shady, I give out my number to anyone to text me and send pics to them and idle videos, going through the gears videos, answer any questions, send build receipt and everything, even take the time to have you over my house TWICE and drive you around in my car!!!...yeah I'm real shady doc lol all federal LEOs are...that stands for law enforcement officer btw if you didn't know, aka a cop and we all know cops are shady

Doc Hawk

SDRev.com
Established Member
Fine, fine. You're totally 100% behind your sale, just so long as nobody does any actual testing or holds you to your word.

Resorting to "I'm a cop" is pretty tarded. For my part, having served as, among other things, a proctor at POST (Peace Officers Standards and Training btw if you didn't know) and a Counterterrorism Special Instructor after serving my country and my community in various capacities that qualified me for those positions, I can say that as a matter of fact, yes, cops are shady.

Not most cops. Just some cops. You, specifically. You are 10-96 (you should get that since you are East Coast); suggest 5150, "LEO"

:lol:

Edit: War mode off, though. Looked at your other threads and at least some people vouch for you, so... benefit of the doubt. All I can say is, to the general public it looks shady for any guy to say, spend a quarter of $100K with me, it's totally legit, but don't actually inspect it or expect me to stand by it. It's completely perfect, take my word for it, but my word doesn't mean anything 'cause no guarantees and no testing either.

Nobody expects guarantees until you start specifying this stuff. It just comes off shady. Peace (officer, lol)

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Yep, sure did!!!! Car was just built less than a year ago, professionally built and tuned by a reputable shop...the brand new buit motor has less than 3000 miles on it...I bought it with no warranty and saw the build sheets and parts and everything in between...I didn't expect or want a compression test, I went for a ride in the car and test drove the car, listened to it idle and it was something I wanted and looked like a great build....I drove it on one long trip 3.5 hours from home drove it all around the city during the car show for 3 days them drove her home...had not 1 issue or hiccup or anything, the car is fine and in tip top shape...I don't want more hands involved and in my car, there's been enough already snd i dont even know how reputable of a shop yours is, and frankly if you have a problem with that, tough shit!! I don't have time to take my car here and do this and do that, I work way more than I'm off...if a possible buyer doesn't wanna buy my car as is, BYE BYE!!! I don't have to sell, so I'm not dropping the price or getting this tested or driving to this shop or whatever, there's plenty of other cobras on the market for them to look at and owners who are desperate to sell and will put up with what the buyer wants....I've sent pics, videos, had him over twice to show him the car, showed him all the paper work, explained everything to their father as well and even took them for a ride, and I even got into it to show what the car feels like and can do...all while I had to head to work seconds after they left both times!! And for you to come on here and act like I did wrong and am hiding something by 'declining' is ridiculous!! He is more than welcome to get the car tested and tuned and checked and fork all the money he wants to right over in your pocket, AFTER I get 25 for it and it leaves my driveway!! I've had no issues with it and I would drive it anywhere, I've done plenty and enough for a person to want to buy this car and spent my own time doing it all...plenty of other cobras and sucker sellers out there willing to go through all that but I'm not one of them...do not bump my thread with your garbage calling me out post.

Chris

I don't have a problem with anything but your attitude. I know how my shop is and have more than enough references on here and in the area to vouch for me. Which by this guy contacting me shows plenty.

People spend a lot of their hard earned money on these cars and if someone doesn't want to get a vehicle checked out first before dropping that kind of money, that is their decision and frankly, stupidity. We can all claim are cars are the best and worth every penny. Why the hell should someone believe us? It's your right if you would let some place look it over and just do a compression test, but denying it to a potential serious buyer could throw up red flags.

And really, it doesn't matter to me if he brought it here or not, I don't care. I was just trying to help someone out. But I was busy out of town until late afternoon tomorrow anyway.

And you know what, I just dealt with something like this on another vehicle purchased from here that said they had all this stuff done to it and it turns out it didn't. I am not saying you are shady, but there are people out there that are or some that just don't know what they have, but claim things because they were told be previous owners. IMO, that isn't good enough for the simple fact of this last fiasco I just dealt with. I learned a long time ago never to trust anything unless you can see it with your own eyes. So what you say or other sellers of any product, I don't believe it until I see it. Receipts can be falsified.

And for the record, my post wasn't meant to insinuate anything, but take it how you want. :lol:

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
Most cops are shady?? Specifically me?? You don't even know who I am!! What kinda officers have you been around to say they are shady?? 99 percent of the officers on my shift are squared away officers that wouldn't lie to you or steer you in the wrong direction, I for one am the same way! And I resorted to saying I'm a police officer because I take pride in that, and am what a true police officer possesses and what many are looked up to as, being loyal trustworthy human beings..that in which I am...I don't know why I'm wasting my time explaining that to you because I don't owe you anything or have to explain anything to you and you have no clue who I am but judge me and say I'm shady??!! You must've been a great instructor!!!

And as far as the car goes, I have bent over backwards for this possible buyer and sent pics, receipts, videos, had him to my house twice and have taken him out in my car! I don't want another shop to have their hands in my car and waste anymore time I already have. The car has been around like i already said, im the 7th owner but it was just freshly built professionally less than a year ago. I have no clue how reliable or reputable this shop he wants me to take my car to and it's not even set in stone he is gonna buy it!! Your telling me that's fine for me to do?? I never asked for these requests when I bought it because I saw the proof!! Logan (previous owner before me) is a stand up guy and I told this possible buyer the same things Logan told me about the car. I have only put 1000-1200 miles tops on the car and wanna sell because I need 20% down on a 250k dollar house...again I don't have to explain anything to you, stop posting garbage like the last guy if you have no intention checking out my car, it's best to keep your opinions to yourself since you've never seen my car or have met me before.

Oh and our department got rid of 10 codes, we only have a few now, everything is plain English

cclark

Established Member
I don't have a problem with anything but your attitude. I know how my shop is and have more than enough references on here and in the area to vouch for me. Which by this guy contacting me shows plenty.

People spend a lot of their hard earned money on these cars and if someone doesn't want to get a vehicle checked out first before dropping that kind of money, that is their decision and frankly, stupidity. We can all claim are cars are the best and worth every penny. Why the hell should someone believe us? It's your right if you would let some place look it over and just do a compression test, but denying it to a potential serious buyer could throw up red flags.

And really, it doesn't matter to me if he brought it here or not, I don't care. I was just trying to help someone out. But I was busy out of town until late afternoon tomorrow anyway.

And you know what, I just dealt with something like this on another vehicle purchased from here that said they had all this stuff done to it and it turns out it didn't. I am not saying you are shady, but there are people out there that are or some that just don't know what they have, but claim things because they were told be previous owners. IMO, that isn't good enough for the simple fact of this last fiasco I just dealt with. I learned a long time ago never to trust anything unless you can see it with your own eyes. So what you say or other sellers of any product, I don't believe it until I see it. Receipts can be falsified.

And for the record, my post wasn't meant to insinuate anything, but take it how you want. :lol:

When it boils down to it, I dont want anymore people or shops or builders touching and involved with my car, like I said it has been thru many owners already and the reason I bought it was because it was a fresh professionally built and tuned car with a brand new block, forge internals, freshened heads and had less than 2000 miles on it all when I bought it and I put 1000 or so on it. It's basically a brand new car and if you saw it in person you would see that. I also don't have anymore time to waste trying to sell it to this possible buyer, if he isn't interested in it for 25 unless it's checked he can look elsewhere. I didn't get it tested and checked and all that shit when I bought it, and you can say its stupidity but I wasn't going to waste the owners time when I had proof of what
was done and how much money he had in it and I had traveled 13 hours to get it.

And yes there are some shady people out there I agree, I have spent 28 thousand dollars of my hard earned money on this car so trust me I know what your saying and where your coming from. I just feel its something this car doesn't need and is unnecessary and I don't wanna get it done, it's my car and that's my decision, like I said I don't have to sell. If the buyer wants to get it checked and spend money on ANOTHER shop to test it and check it they can be my guest but as long as i own it I'm not doing it unless it starts driving funny or puffing smoke or something of that nature. The car is essentially brand new.

And you can say you didn't post to be an insult or whatever but you could've simply messaged me and we could've discussed it, instead of posting it on my open thread and for people to think I'm shady. Think before you post

cclark

Established Member
bump entertaining ready... all you cop like boys have some tight panties

Glad it's entertaining for you lol I guess it would be if I was on the other side too ha...and as a cop, you have to have be like that, if not thats how people take advantage of you out there

HooterBro388

Established Member
Sorry, but I wouldn't think of buying a used car from Carroll Shelby himself (God rest his soul) if I couldn't have it validated by my own shop, or myself for that matter. In the used high performance car world, most folks are going to be immediately turned off by someone who is unwilling to have their car inspected. There are those that will buy sight unseen, but I'm not one of them.

Beautiful car you have though and impressive build specs! Good luck in getting what you want!

cclark

Established Member
Sorry, but I wouldn't think of buying a used car from Carroll Shelby himself (God rest his soul) if I couldn't have it validated by my own shop, or myself for that matter. In the used high performance car world, most folks are going to be immediately turned off by someone who is unwilling to have their car inspected. There are those that will buy sight unseen, but I'm not one of them.

Beautiful car you have though and impressive build specs! Good luck in getting what you want!

Well that's your opinion and your view, I understand and see where your coming from but if you take a step back and look at the whole picture, it's a brand new mmr block, that actually might be still under warranty (1 year mmr block warranties) but none the less it's a new block, professionally built by a very reputable shop, all forged internals, and only 3000 miles on the motor an it runs around on 16lbs of boost.....I could see wanting a test if the car had 30, 40, 50, 60 k miles on it, AND the stock bottom end with an aftermarket ts blower, that would make perfect sense and would be basically mandatory! But a brand new motor with forged internals with 3000 miles on it? Really?? I think it's just absolutely unnecessary and I just don't want anyone messing with my car and I'm not going to continue wasting my time. If my explanation doesn't make sense than I don't know what to tell anyone else.

Thanks for the compliments, it's an amazing car, blacks a little pain in the ass but it's got a perfect body, low mileage, and a brand new built motor, top of the line terminator IMO nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread