Feeler: 2012 Blk/Blk

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Why is this site full of tire kickers? if you have no intentions of buying please move along. No need to low ball my price, i had no issues selling my 2010 for asking price on this forum because he was a serious buyer and knows what these are worth. If you feel my price is overpriced, then gl trying to find a brand new loaded 2012 gt500 thousands below invoice. :pop:

04_Silver_Coupe

Established Member
Why is this site full of tire kickers? if you have no intentions of buying please move along. No need to low ball my price, i had no issues selling my 2010 for asking price on this forum because he was a serious buyer and knows what these are worth. If you feel my price is overpriced, then gl trying to find a brand new loaded 2012 gt500 thousands below invoice. :pop:

Hey, you're selling a car and I offered you a price. No harm, no foul. I'm just looking for a deal and I'll find it. I just have to keep looking. :beer: No tire kicker here. In all fairness it's only worth what someone is willing to give you and you can't unload it for 50K so I offered you something.

04_Silver_Coupe

Established Member
Just an FYI

:-DJust came across a 2012 with all the same options as your asking 48.5K. I can probably get them down to 46 or 47. Going to check it out this weekend. See the deals are out there. You just have to look around.

ivandrea

Established Member
What about a trade on a 2003 corvette coupe, auto, Lingenfelter package, 14,xxx miles, many uprgarde/extras?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
TTT...Getting a great car below any invoice price with my options listed plus 60+HP! :banana:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Bump...Now taking reasonable offers guys! Absolute an amazing looking car, you will not be disappointed! So lets move this :rockon:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
TTT....Back up for sale and current asking price stock is $47K OBO! Currently has 1500 miles on it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread