Feeler/Possibly FS: TrueForged Mach 5's w/ Tires

carnut726

Established Member
jeez those are hot,,, dont sell'em the car is perfect as is,,,, well except for the 6 inch long rear wheel studs..LOL

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I am willing to drive and meet the buyer halfway given a reasonable distance. Gas prices are cheap enough now :lol:

EVO-lution

Established Member
sorry...but i have a noob question, Are these made by Iforge wheels? I noticed a similar wheel that looks like the ones you're selling. Its the TE-5 wheel:shrug:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
sorry...but i have a noob question, Are these made by Iforge wheels? I noticed a similar wheel that looks like the ones you're selling. Its the TE-5 wheel:shrug:

TrueForged and I-forged are two different companies. But yes, the wheels are similar.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
nooooooo!!! :uh oh:

you dont HAVE to use the spacer in the rear if youre down to grind down the very tip of the IRS bolt. its easy peasy and affects nothing at all.

shipping them is easy man. people think its a pita but its not that bad. its about $30-$40 per wheel. just put a soft sheet of thin foam (buy at shipping place) and lay that over the side with the lips. put a piece of cardboard over that side too, one on the back if you can. then just tape or saran wrap the hell out of it. the dimensions for shipping a wheel by itself are just like a box. the width and the overall diameter for both of the sides :beer:

you'll have a MUCH easier time trying to sell them if youre willing to ship them.

good luck man

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Tires included? PITA for me :lol:

yeah, with the tires. just like i posted above. its not that big of a deal really. its a LOT easier than it seems. i used to loathe having to do it but its really not that big of a deal. especially if that is what it will take for you to get them sold :shrug: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread