FEELER: Turbo aluminum block 03 cobra ccw's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
I read earlier where someone asked about the a/c, did you ever get that functioning? West Texas gets damn hot lol, I'm looking for something that can be driven daily and too pampered for no a/c. Also do you have any interior pics? And what's the status on the CCW wheels? I have to buy something in the next week or so and have cash in hand, thanks.

i may put the ac back in it in the next couple weeks, found a new oem take off compressor so i'll probably get that and throw it all on pretty soon.

02SVTV6

Established Member

That piece of shit thief cripple build this kit for you as well? Or was this built
The right way instead of him ****ing people over and destroying their motors and turbo kits falling apart in a matter of weeks, like some people I know including my own back in the day.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
My kit was built under my supervision with me doing most of the cutting/fabricating it was done properly and has been together for a long time. Whatever issues from anyone elses dealings do not reflect how this car performs, this kit was built using the best materials no corner cutting or half assing...not sure what your issue was but I know this was done properly and with only performance in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread