FEELER: Turbo aluminum block 03 cobra ccw's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
finally got a chance to run the car this weekend on some decent boost ran a best of 11.5@137 14lbs and 14* on 93 will post a video soon, pretty impressed with the setup given the boost and timing.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
How has this not sold? I need to put my car on hold and buy someone's money pit!

dude i'm with ya....i've had about a dozen "i'll be there tomorrow with the cash" or just had today i'm at the bank and will have a cashiers check for you lol

no matter gives me more play time with it.

boosted281

Established Member
I read earlier where someone asked about the a/c, did you ever get that functioning? West Texas gets damn hot lol, I'm looking for something that can be driven daily and too pampered for no a/c. Also do you have any interior pics? And what's the status on the CCW wheels? I have to buy something in the next week or so and have cash in hand, thanks.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
i have all the ac parts except the compressor, if the buyer wants it put on they can do it or have a shop do it but i do have all lines, condenser and new accumalator. Fuel pump was just rebuilt completely and upgraded by magnafuel as well.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
$18k firm...fuel pump was just rebuilt and upgraded to the 750, turbo was rebuilt and the trans is being gone through as we speak for an input shaft bearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread