Feeling out the market...99 Cobra for sale

sleepin 4.6

Established Member
99-01 SVT's never got the respect they deserved when the 03-04's came out, but they do have a following, and with the low production #'s, I wouldn't be too quick to part with it.

Not an option at this point. My daily driver was totaled and I have a baby on the way so it wouldn't be practical to hold onto it anymore. Got to do whats best for the family.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
No offense but I'd take it back to the next car show and offer a month of HJ's with the car for 14k. You should've taken that and ran. I had a hard time selling my mint 01 Cobra with 30k miles for 13k...and it had a full 03 conversion and brand new 03 interior and nice wheels. Great looking car none the less!

sleepin 4.6

Established Member
No offense but I'd take it back to the next car show and offer a month of HJ's with the car for 14k. You should've taken that and ran. I had a hard time selling my mint 01 Cobra with 30k miles for 13k...and it had a full 03 conversion and brand new 03 interior and nice wheels. Great looking car none the less!

You start with "no offense" then make a rude statement followed up by a compliment....odd. Just because you couldn't get the 14k you wanted doesn't mean other people won't. Plus I am no longer at that price. It blue books for over 13k and I am settling for less then that. I will get the 12k i am asking most likely. Its all about waiting out for the right buyer. In my area most GT's are going for 15k or more and they look like shit compared, so its only in due time. I have 4 months to sell the car still so no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread