Few Pix of my 67 Camaro

Quik Z06

Established Member
Hey guy's as some of you may know I picked up a 67 Camaro. I've always wanted an old school muscle car but was always too scared to get one (considering they cost about as much as some newer muscle cars) Anyway, I decided what the hell and went for it. For now it's just got a basic 350 with cams and a few other bolt ons. Eventually i'll either build it or drop in a big block. I just got it about a week ago so haven't done much to it. I lowered it today with a Belltech drop kit, 2 inch front and rear. I bought some cheap Billet Specialties 17's off a friend for now (eventually I'll probably put some True Forged Wheels on it) I have the rear wing for it which I need to paint and install and I plan on redoing the seats in black with a blue insert (where the white stripe is) Personally I love the car, it gets so much attention it's not even funny. When it was getting lowered the owner of the shop said he had two people come in and ask if it was for sale. He said he laughed and told them we had just got it, so he didn't think so. When we went to pick it up it was parked out front and while we were there 3 people walked up to check it out. He said he even had a lady that was driving by stop and get out and take pictures :D Oh well, onto the pix.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

rs.jpg

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
That's nice. Not sure I'm feelin' the wheels though but the interior looks clean

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yea not the greatest wheels, but for $650 with new tires I figured it would look better than the factory rally wheels.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Yea not the greatest wheels, but for $650 with new tires I figured it would look better than the factory rally wheels.

That's a matter of opinion really. However, I think it looks presentable with the current rolling stock. Can't wait for the True Forged wheels though!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a great looking Camaro. I like the paint color and the interior looks to be a really great condition. Yeah, the wheels are so-so, but fine for now, like you said. They won't be on the car forever. Enjoy this one. Do you wish it was a 4-speed?

Quik Z06

Established Member
nice gen 1 Camaro. It will only go up in value as you own it.

Exactly, which is why I bought it. It was hard to go from a newer car (my 02 Z) to this. However I still have my Escalade and I plan on buying another car like a CTS or a 300 for a DD. The thing was I knew if I bought a newer car like a C6Z or a 2010-11 SS Camaro it would only lose value every year.

Very nice Pete :D

Thanks brother :beer: You ever get that Carbon C6 Hood?

That's a great looking Camaro. I like the paint color and the interior looks to be a really great condition. Yeah, the wheels are so-so, but fine for now, like you said. They won't be on the car forever. Enjoy this one. Do you wish it was a 4-speed?

Lol, yeah a 4 speed would be nice. I need to change the gears on it as is, it cruises at like 4K rpm at 65mph. Not sure what gears are in it right now but I don't like it.

venomws6

Established Member
Thanks brother :beer: You ever get that Carbon C6 Hood?

Yes I did get it the car is at the shop right now I will post some pics very soon.

The car have 454ci LSX Tall Deck/ Mast LXR heads/ Dalllas Performance Cam and DP GT35R Twin turbo :rockon:

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
The wheels aren't bad, but since they're basically temporary, I wouldn't mind rocking them for a while.

And damn, that interior is clean, the seats look immaculate.

M3xpress

Established Member
That's a good looking a Camaro. It looks nice as is, but like you said it will really pop with some different wheels. I like the color as well.

Congrats! :beer:

maple

Established Member
Yeah, you took two steps back with those wheels. I definitely would have kept the rallys on it. But, beautiful car. One day I shall own a 68 or 69.

Quik Z06

Established Member
I should have the car back tomorrow so i'll get more pix. Here is a pic I took the other day of the new interior (well rear seat). Got the front and rear seats completely redone, new door panels, rear panels and the trunk completely redone.

seat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread