FFF13- Snake Pit

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Thanks, should of said what's up! Lol

Yeah I should of lol sorry bro. I didn't know anyone there really since this was my first year going. I didn't wanna jump into people's conversation an act like mr know it all or some annoying person lol but I will forsure next year. :beer:

03Snakeb1te

Banned
It was like a candy store for me when i walked into the snake pit.. I could of been sitting there for hrs just looking at all the cobras lol

Sapperstang

Established Member
Surprised nobody is acting butthurt over the clone you guys hate so much. I'm guessing it fit right in and nobody knew it wasn't "real." haha

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Nice pics!
Thanks man.

Thanks Adrian! And tell your uncle thanks man. It felt good hearing that when there are so many nice cobras there.

No problem bro! We gotta hang out sometime man like I told you rolling shots. :beer:

Yeah I should of lol sorry bro. I didn't know anyone there really since this was my first year going. I didn't wanna jump into people's conversation an act like mr know it all or some annoying person lol but I will forsure next year. :beer:
Next year ill have my cobra signed up!

Great pics--sure hated missing it this year.

Thanks!

Nice pics my vert was shining it was nice being the only TVS cobra up there
It was clean! Thanks bro.

It was like a candy store for me when i walked into the snake pit.. I could of been sitting there for hrs just looking at all the cobras lol
For some reason past years I've seen more in the snakepit. I don't know maybe it was just me. Lol good show tho in the pit. Bunch of nice cars.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
These pictures make me happy :thumbsup:
Being there was better! Haha. Pics don't give these cars justice.
Surprised nobody is acting butthurt over the clone you guys hate so much. I'm guessing it fit right in and nobody knew it wasn't "real." haha
Lol
That TR cobra with the CCW's is tits!
Oh yes!
Nice pics!
Thanks
Great shots. Cant wait to get mine out!!
Thanks man
Great pics ace!
Dude where you there? Should of hit me up!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

Well I think everyone got their complaints out towards the clone car in the guy's threads that he posted about it. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread