Final Trackhawk Tune And Dyno Session Today.....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Been 2.5 years its finally finished. Should have some beadlock pics tomorrow. Not too shabby.....

Got 200 shot of Nitrous coming soon just wanting to get the blower tune and some street time before I venture down that road. Has the Nitrous Outlets dual plate system plus a Nitrous controller, bottle heater, remote opener etc....

In the video the top number is on One Ethanol R. Bottom is on pump E85 (E68) which is what ill be using 99% of the time.

IMG_3850 (1).jpeg

IMG_3846.jpeg

IMG_3872 (1).jpeg

This was a 5th gear pull. It was too much for the dyno apparently cause it snapped 5 teeth right off the front axel on the dyno. it was a low boost pull as well.

This thing hits so flipping violent its hard to describe! We had to make pulls in 6th gear.

This is the final pull video.

Last edited:

ToddW702

Established Member
Yes sir. That is a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
1400+ on blower is pure insanity

get some reaction videos of large chested womens in that beast
And just think that was the 3.2 pulley. There is still the 3.0 left but I dont think im gonna spin it that hard.

I do have the Whipple 3.8 with Billet rotors as this was an original Drag Pack. They discontinued making them then brought them back in a CAST version so im guessing the Billet rotors can withstand a little more abuse.

Its really freaking fast bro! I took it out for a quick ride to see how I liked the drivability and it was mint drove like stock practically.

Its cold and I have PS4's on it for the dyno so not much traction but I pulled it to 2800 RPM and it started to lite the tire up lol its brutal with dam near 1200 ft lbs of TQ and AWD is nutz!!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I got Street R's in a 17 for the rears 315/50 and MT SS up front in 20's. Weld beadlocks on all 4. Ill be mounting them today with my Titanium lug nuts lol ill post some pics later.
Can’t wait to see the street results with those sticky tires and AWD.
Awesome build bro!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread