finally a terminator owner again!

selbyvince

Established Member
lol, yeah, but they had to keep dropping timing because it was detonating. They tried and tried but wasnt able to get it right on 93, said i would have to drop my boost in order for it to be right. So it appears im boosting too much for pump gas. Anyway, they made my 93 tune a "drive it lightly with out boost" tune, just something in case i get in a bind for e85.

They called me last night and said they had finished up the tuning on both 93 and e85, but like i said, sucks i wont be able to use 93; but i wasnt dropping boost lol. they said it went really well but the guy that does the dyno was buisy so i didnt get to hear what it ended up making on e85. Find out today, and hopefully, hopefully.. they will hurry up with the alignment so i can go get it this weekend. Fingers crossed, i really need it back soon, getting shot for a magazine on march 13th :rockon:

ToddEdge

Established Member
lol, yeah, but they had to keep dropping timing because it was detonating. They tried and tried but wasnt able to get it right on 93, said i would have to drop my boost in order for it to be right. So it appears im boosting too much for pump gas. Anyway, they made my 93 tune a "drive it lightly with out boost" tune, just something in case i get in a bind for e85.

They called me last night and said they had finished up the tuning on both 93 and e85, but like i said, sucks i wont be able to use 93; but i wasnt dropping boost lol. they said it went really well but the guy that does the dyno was buisy so i didnt get to hear what it ended up making on e85. Find out today, and hopefully, hopefully.. they will hurry up with the alignment so i can go get it this weekend. Fingers crossed, i really need it back soon, getting shot for a magazine on march 13th :rockon:

How much boost are you trying to run on 93?

selbyvince

Established Member
well, almost done with this thread, after next week.. it will be complete!

little update for now, THE CAR IS HOME! Thanks to my wife and David (drod2010)

SVT_Troy

Established Member
badass, I used to have a quad SRT-10 as well, i miss the truck!

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

selbyvince

Established Member
lol thats about right.

No way i could have that truck as a daily. lol. (thats my buddies truck), i wouldnt mind having one.. but damn that gas millage is a deal breaker haha

im actually on the search for a new daily since a drunk driver decided he liked the back of my brand new z71 more then me.. totalled my 4 month old truck. im not sure what i want to get this time around.

selbyvince

Established Member
Duramax! Lol. Car is looking good man, can't wait to see the videos of it!

thanks bro, i cant wait to get in from offshore so i can get it on the road. Ill def get yall some vids, unfortunately, it wont be of it on the dyno, as i wasnt there when they tuned it :whine:

but yes, im leaning towards a duramax this go around. It will def be a diesel, i need one. i actually made an offer on a duramax a few days ago :thumbsup:

drod2111

Established Member
Love driving that truck but never took it that far and never again lmao ....u should of seen everyone starring at us bad ass truck with the cobra on a trailer felt like a superstar.... But ur wife would talk shit to everyone who stared got scared for a while hahaha

selbyvince

Established Member
Love driving that truck but never took it that far and never again lmao ....u should of seen everyone starring at us bad ass truck with the cobra on a trailer felt like a superstar.... But ur wife would talk shit to everyone who stared got scared for a while hahaha

lmao, sounds like her. . thanks again bro, now i will get to drive it this weekend, instead of have to wait until monday lol.. did it sound good or what? well have to get with jorge, have to get us some photos this weekend

drod2111

Established Member
Sounded amazing for the exception of Brittany switching gears like a virgin lmao don't tell her .....but yea let me know where the pics going To happen to meet y'all up

Last edited:

brittselby

Established Member
Sounded amazing for the exception of Brittany switching gears like a virgin lmao don't tell her .....but yea let me know where the pics going To happen to meet y'all up

HEY NOW! Don't be hating on my driving! haha I haven't driven a standard in a while...:mj:

Users who are viewing this thread