finally a terminator owner again!

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
ezadetet.jpg

Hey Selby! See you joined the club lol. Did yours take a while to come in? I waited nearly 2 months and when I got it only half my order was there :/ called the place up which is only 10 min away and said I was coming in to get my stuff. Dude didnt even have it lol. All is well now, he got what I needed over nighted... Lol

This was taken like a week before I hit your pullies btw :D. It looks even better now

Last edited:

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I wonder of he did it at home or something. Those shims are the most important part of installing that spline.

selbyvince

Established Member
ezadetet.jpg

Hey Selby! See you joined the club lol. Did yours take a while to come in? I waited nearly 2 months and when I got it only half my order was there :/ called the place up which is only 10 min away and said I was coming in to get my stuff. Dude didnt even have it lol. All is well now, he got what I needed over nighted... Lol

hell yeah man, that looks good.. i have a feeling its going to take a while to come in. i havent got a shipping notification yet, and it surely hasnt come in.

i got a email yesterday saying they were in the process of moving their location, but it will be 2 months til they settle it! i sure hope it wont be that long before they process my order.. i may call them tomorrow. if they having processed it by now, i may cancel it and get my money back.. especially now that i know im digging deep in my pockets at hpp now

selbyvince

Established Member
I wonder of he did it at home or something. Those shims are the most important part of installing that spline.

who knows, my buddy bought it from a guy on here, and then i bought it from him.. my buddy offered to pay for half the trans bill, but i hate to make him pay for it because its not his fault.. i wish i could get to the guy he bought it from. even though theres nothing i could really do about it.. id still like to give him a couple knuckles to the face for being such a crappy seller and taking advantage of people

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
hell yeah man, that looks good.. i have a feeling its going to take a while to come in. i havent got a shipping notification yet, and it surely hasnt come in.

i got a email yesterday saying they were in the process of moving their location, but it will be 2 months til they settle it! i sure hope it wont be that long before they process my order.. i may call them tomorrow. if they having processed it by now, i may cancel it and get my money back.. especially now that i know im digging deep in my pockets at hpp now

Sounds like you got a different story than I did. Either way, it will take a while. Jut read the group buy thread about those things. Ppl including myself were flaming the crap outta bangastang. But call the guy, it will make things go so much quicker.

selbyvince

Established Member
Sounds like you got a different story than I did. Either way, it will take a while. Jut read the group buy thread about those things. Ppl including myself were flaming the crap outta bangastang. But call the guy, it will make things go so much quicker.

thanks for the heads up man, ill call him tomorrow :beer:

selbyvince

Established Member
parts keep rolling in, but no car to put them on :( wish they would hurry up and finish my trans already

Roll bar padding

Custom shift knob

bangastang radiator and coil covers

Speedhut fuel pressure gauge w/ column pod

LFP dual pass heat exchanger

My favorite head unit i put in all my past mustangs :)

FRPP 3.73 gears

Maximum motorsports adjustable rear sway bar

Dunlop 335/660/18 slicks for the track (need to order some rims they would fit)

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
thanks man :beer: it was fun, im ready for it to be over for a while though lol.. eating all my money, and im ready to enjoy it a little

selbyvince

Established Member
nope sure didnt.. idk if i will... just like i dont know if im going to use these tires or not. lol.

thinking about selling them and doing something different instead

laruei

Established Member
But you already have em! Might as well give them a shot anyways. I would say the retail price for a unused set of tires is about the same as a litghtly used set ;)

Plus you get to see if that big a tire is what you need to run 10's :D

selbyvince

Established Member
Finally got an update.

Car is completely back together, and is ready to go minus the tune. They said they should have it ready to be picked up at the end of the week!! :rockon:

So f'n excited to finally get to drive this beast, after all the work and time it took to get it here, you don't even know.

Bad news is I go offshore in the morning for a week (I know, it's only a week) but its going to kill me knowing its back at my house and I'm not there lol.

Wife and a buddy will be going pick it up on Saturday, so hopefully she don't take out my car, trailer, and my truck trying to haul it back!

Users who are viewing this thread