finally a terminator owner again!

selbyvince

Established Member
Few pics over the last week:

Also might i add, this thing is a complete beast, cant be happier with how it turned out, both in appearance and in performance. :)

for those that have inquired on a video, sorry, nothing yet; been enjoying driving around so much i havent really thought much about busting out the video camera. But next weekend is fun ford weekend at the track, so ill try my best to shoot a little bit.

Photshopped:

Random pics by my house:

Engine:

Interior:

With my buddies saleen/cobra

ENJOY!

selbyvince

Established Member
thanks!

the car got shot for mm&ff magazine yesterday, so everyone keep a look out for it in one of their upcoming mags :)

mysticoupe

torquaholic
Established Member
Nice save! Owning a terminator is a great feeling, bringing one back to life has to be a whole other story. Great job man I love that color!!

selbyvince

Established Member
Looks amazing bud! And she is Def putting some torque out for a 2.2!!!!

thanks, yeah i was surprised to hear the power it ended up making. proud of my lil ole 2.2 haha

Nice save! Owning a terminator is a great feeling, bringing one back to life has to be a whole other story. Great job man I love that color!!

:beer: yeah its a great feeling, funny when you send a picture of the car getting shot for a magazine to the previous owner, 4 months after i bought it :rockon: lol

selbyvince

Established Member
since this picture was taken by one of the guys helping with the shoot, and since they posted it.. ill show this one.. we seen a few that the photograper was taken, and its going to be sick. cant wait to see how it turns out ;)

crappy pic, but im not allowed to show any others, dont want to spoil it lol

last i looked it had over 1800 likes, lol my car is getting some views.. pretty good feeling

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
lol nothing that extreme!

2.9 whipple w/ the crusher inlet :)

new CAI, and sbtb

also going to change over to a catted h pipe and and a different catback. my exhaust was a little to raspy for me, and im tired of smelling exhaust fumes

selbyvince

Established Member
Cherry picker to pull a supercharger setup? Common man lol j/k

hey if you got it, why not use it right lol. 5' 4" and 145 lbs, pulling that whole setup with the lower is heavy, and to pick it straight up while leaning over, to hell with that mess.. im getting my use out of the mini crane :D

^^ lol hahaha... Like a boss. Only way SelbyVince does it :). So what parts you gonna have for sale bro?

lol hell yeah, i sold the 2.2 already, and my old jlt and bbk throttle body. i also sold my battery relocation kit, and my mm adjustable sway bar.

ill most likely be selling my kooks o/r x, and the borla stingers. both have about 600 miles on them now.

im still wanting to trade my black saleens for something else, and it looks like tomorrow ill be getting my factory hood :)

so long story short, as of right now all im looking at selling is my midpipe, catback, and possibly trade the wheels

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Damn!! I just read this whole thread bro and I'm very impressed! Its insane to see what the car has become versus what it came from in the original post! Glad to see you brought it back to life and glad you posted all the info publicly in a thread like this for us to see the progress. Looking forward to seeing it in person and in MM&FF magazine soon! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread