finally a terminator owner again!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
You owe your buddy a couple beers to the hour! Good thing he is helping you out trying to get the motor prepped before you drop it in.

selbyvince

Established Member
You owe your buddy a couple beers to the hour! Good thing he is helping you out trying to get the motor prepped before you drop it in.

yeah for sure, hes a great guy, and also a member on here. has a bad ass oxford white terminator.

we've made quite a few deals over the past few months with parts and everything else so i just worked in some of his labor into those deals, so it worked out for both of us.

:beer: to sspstangbanger (rick) --- great guy, great friend, and a huge help with contributing his time and knowledge into this build.

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
what a pal, hes installing it as we speak :rockon:

more to come as i get them, this is all i got so far, and yes... i know.. i should have freshened up my engine bay a little, but too late now. oh well, ill get the engine bay resprayed next go around lol

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
just picked up a lfp dual pass h/e to add to the car. . my buddy has steadily been working on this thing for me:

all thats left is to run my fuel lines, plumb up the fuel system at the motor, wire in the fuel pump, install the intake setup and throttle body, and put the x-pipe and catback in. might have a startup vid for yall this coming weekend :)

selbyvince

Established Member
I have one, but i won't be able to upload it until tonight when I get home. Working on the brakes now. Found the op cross threaded 2 of the brake fittings going into the abs delete manifold :mad: so the last thing I have to do to finish this (bleed the brakes) is becoming a pain.

selbyvince

Established Member
well guys, she is complete. got her down off the jack stands.. 100% ready for a tune and then the road.. go to back it up out the garage to load it on the trailer to bring it home.. and im getting knocking and popping noises coming from my trans when i let off the clutch to move..

Ive have the trans sitting up in my shop for about 3 years, ive never personally seen it in action since i bought it, so i dont know if i bought a broke trans, or if the fact that it sat in my shop for over 2 years with a small amout of fluid... anyway, im going to try and get a base tune on wed so that the car will idle/run enough for me to at least try to diagnose the problem more. but as of right now, my jan 10th tune date, is out the question. i only have one more day off before my tune date, so there is no way i can get it fixed in time.

anyway, i have a few pics, and a few vids uploading now.. so ill post them here shortly

selbyvince

Established Member
a few to start it off: (sorry, i completely forgot to take some of the stance of the car now that is down on its own feet.. ill get some tomorrow, weather got bad here, so i coulding bring it home today,, and its DIRTY!!)

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
Thanks guys. It's cold here. And it's flooding with fuel obviously lol, that's why the smoke.

Went with kooks long tubes. Kooks o/r x, and borla stingers :) wake the dead kind of setup lol. Funny thing is you can hear the fuel pump still over it lol

selbyvince

Established Member
Thanks man,

GREAT NEWS!!!

Found the knocking noise, wasn't my trans. It was a crow bar stuck between my exhaust and the frame lol. It fell out as I was loading it, no more noise! Back on for the 10th for a tune :)

Users who are viewing this thread