finally a terminator owner again!

lafeva

Established Member
The 18in afs wheels will look great, I want a set too. Great progress, you're knocking this thing out.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
nice save!!!

good idea about mounting the gas tank backwards, i never liked seeing any of the fuel stuff exposed, always thought it ruined the look of the car.

selbyvince

Established Member
few teasers for everyone.. too bad i had to sale my 3.4 whipple last week :( it would of looked sick on top of this motor.. oh well, i really wanted a 2.9 anyway

on the pics.... :rockon:

selbyvince

Established Member
for the guy that wanted my old seat covers.... PM So_R_Crazy on here.. hes the one that has them, and he said he will sell them.

selbyvince

Established Member
few more updates, buddy got the ac compressor on, the motor mounts, alternator etc..

timing cover done in crinkle black, oil pan done in flat black, and my pulley bridge is going to be comp orange as well.. will look pretty good with the silver pulleys imo.

few more parts that arrived yesterday:

hilton high boost overlay

New grill emblem

S/C pulley

Found out my wife had me a custom shift knob made from a member on here :beer:

Belt:

Trailer tires for my car trailer, so i can move it to my buddies shop/ then to get it tuned

selbyvince

Established Member
found out today she is #2823, born feb. 27 2004... 2 days after my birthday (not 2 days after i was born lol) so this should be easy to remember.

selbyvince

Established Member
UPDATES!!!

-Built rear end is in the car, gt rotors in case of the use of 15s, new pads

-Fuel system is in minus running the steel braided hoses

-Put the black saleens on it, and damn.... i think im going to pass on the AFS wheels lol

-Dyno tune appointment is set for Jan. 10th @ 11 am at HPP racing in dallas, TX :rockon:

-Car is loaded up on the trailer, ready for its trip to my buddies shop so we can get the motor in tomorrow

-i know its no 3.4 whipple like i had, but i scooped up a kenne bell 2.2 for now, on its way :)

-Motor is almost complete minus a few things, including the kenne bell.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Cars coming along great. You plan on leaving it at that ride height? Also like the black saleens even though i love the AFS reps

Hard to believe it is the same car from the first post

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
Cars coming along great. You plan on leaving it at that ride height? Also like the black saleens even though i love the AFS reps

Thanks bro :beer:

after the motor goes in the front is going to drop significantly, and i have coilovers to adjust to get the height im looking for.. as for the rear, once i get a little gas in it, and the springs settle, it will drop a little as well.. so it should have a good stance in the end

i was back and forth on the afs wheels, i may get them just to get them, but seeing as i have black accents all over (tail lights, windows, on motor, my license plate, few other things), i think the black wheels go with it good.. so im still up in the air about it.

Not sure if i posted it or not, but this is my license plates for it:

selbyvince

Established Member
i know with being at about 650 hp, its not really going to live up to that license plate, but soon enough lol.. when i ordered that plate, i have a single 76 turbo kit i was going to put on it, but ended up changing my mind

03cobraracer

Established Member
car came out awesome man i wish i could find a CO cobra roller laying around! i do have to ask though if you dont mind sharing. what did you get her for? i wanna get a roller in a few years to build for my wife cause shes not gettin mine! lol

selbyvince

Established Member
car came out awesome man i wish i could find a CO cobra roller laying around! i do have to ask though if you dont mind sharing. what did you get her for? i wanna get a roller in a few years to build for my wife cause shes not gettin mine! lol

Lol I paid more then what it was worth IMO. Buy since it was co, and I really wanted it. I paid 8k. The guy wouldn't budge, I'm 100% happy with the car though, so that's all that matters.

On another note, motor won't be going in this weekend, we hit a snag. I got the motor completely dressed out, went to put my t56 on, and found it was missing the fork and pivot ball/stud. Can't find one anywhere, so going to try and get one Monday. :(

selbyvince

Established Member
Few pics from yesterday:

The orange looks funny in the pics, it was night time, and under shop lights.. but it does match the car pretty good lol, not like in the pics

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread