finally a terminator owner again!

selbyvince

Established Member
Since i know everyone loves pics, heres a few more pics from yesterday

my car next to my buddies terminator swapped comp orange mach:

assembling the a-arms to k-member, putting in steering rack, and the bump steer kit

Mounted up to motor

After assembling everything

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Wow! Absolutely amazing job Selby! CO is by far the best terminator IMO and this one is gonna pull as good as it looks. Btw can't wait for those pullies, thanks again! If you ever have some aftermarket fuel parts laying around hmu. That's my next project for me.

Subscribing to see the end result!!!

selbyvince

Established Member
Wow! Absolutely amazing job Selby! CO is by far the best terminator IMO and this one is gonna pull as good as it looks. Btw can't wait for those pullies, thanks again! If you ever have some aftermarket fuel parts laying around hmu. That's my next project for me.

Subscribing to see the end result!!!

:beer: thanks man, yea let me know how the pulleys work out for you, also, as far as fuel parts go, the only thing i have that i want to sell is a rear sumped tank with -10, -8 ports. it was a home job thing that came with a car i bought. it needs a little work to be finished--but thats all i have as far as fuel stuff for sale :D

Awesome progress, keep em coming. That thing is going to sound mean!

Its def going to be loud lol :rockon: , i ALMOSTTTT, bought cams.. but i decided to leave a few things out to work on later lol, because a fully finished project= me getting bored lol, like to have stuff to work on :rolling:

This thread keeps getting better, keep it up

thanks buddy--anything new with my ole cobra? that thing should have a whipple on it by now right? :banana:

The more i check on this thread i think the more im going to hate your car:beer:

haha, i like this compliment :lol1:

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Haha, not much. Just put ARP wheel studs on the back with drilled/slotted rotors all the way around. I'm savin up for a vmp/tvs blower :)

selbyvince

Established Member
Haha, not much. Just put ARP wheel studs on the back with drilled/slotted rotors all the way around. I'm savin up for a vmp/tvs blower :)

thats whats up bro, i got the drilled/slotted rotors on the front of my car with extended studs, good mod.. good luck with the tvs purchase, car is going to be sick. wish i still had her lol

selbyvince

Established Member
Good, very good lol.

:beer: just checking lol.

Well guys, made what I hope was my last purchases for the car, well as far as getting it on the road goes, so hopefully over the next two weeks it will be running and drivable.

Only thing I need now is a 3.100 s/c pulley ring from billetflow. Really hoping I can find one used instead of having to buy new. So giving it a few days. Other them that, the rear is on the way.

-s/c oil
-pivot stud (thing that kept the motor from going in Saturday)
-bbk 65mm throttle body
-sct ba3000 maf
-new throttle cable
-power steering bracket
-billetflow hub for kenne bell
-o2 sensor extenders
-one metco lower pulley ring bolt

Hope that's all!

selbyvince

Established Member
well... the blower is on :rockon:

just got to get home now so i can finish a few things up and get this motor in, finally.

selbyvince

Established Member
Would look better in the car Vince

soon my friend, very soon lol

hard to do anything when im 10 hours away lol. my buddy is being nice enough to work on it as he gets time while im away. by the time i get in next week, it should be completely ready to be installed. and saturday, it should be in.

btw, sorry i didnt get you the pics yet, i will get them though! lol

Users who are viewing this thread