Finally bought at Gt500

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks nice Garlen!

Now when are you going to sell this one?.........................................J/K :D:beer:

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
looks so much better without the stripes!! that is the only thing that kills me for those cars.

Baysixx

Established Member
Very tasteful mods. Stripe delete, plastidipped emblems, and lowering cleaned the car up a ton.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Thanks everyone!

I bet your neighbors just think you got new wheels for your "Mustang" and don't even realize it's a completely different animal!!! lol

LOL, you are probably right.

l love everything you did. Did you just use grabber touch up paint over the plastidip for the badges? They look sick.

Thanks, its grabber blue model paint. We will see how long it last. If this wont hold up, would like to find someone to actually paint them that way.

Looks nice Garlen!

Now when are you going to sell this one?.........................................J/K :D:beer:

Thanks! LOL, hopefully not soon. Although I am really liking the 15's!

looks great!....btw, where did you get your strut tower brace from?

Thanks, it is a stock 07-09 one with spacers from JLT painted grabber blue.

nice car man. you did a great job!

INB4 5.0 guys say its a down grade

LOL, they can say that all they want. But after both my 12 and 13 boss had trans issues (sticking pedal, gear lock out, gears grinding) and my 13 gt having the whole motor replaced at 2k miles for knocking/ticking I am willing to try the old 5.4 and 6060. Don't get me wrong I am a huge 5.0 fan and they are amazing modded. I was about to put a TVS on the gt before picking this up.

You could buy a miata as long as didn't have an mt82 it's an upgrade lol

LMAO! Couldn't agree more with you!

Users who are viewing this thread