[/IMG]

Some pics of my brakes never took them before so figured why not now

Fronts

DSC00464.jpg
[/IMG]

Rear

DSC00463.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats all for now Thanks to Chris Nelson for the awesome products, the paint has NEVER felt this good . :beer: :beer: :rockon: :thumbsup:

boca ron

Banned
If theres a better wax/polish out there I havent seen it. Big difference looks awesome man, Do you like those rotors can you tell a difference?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
How is that stuff for dealing with spiderwebs and buffer swirls in the paint? Maybe I can salvage the hood from what the dealer did to it.

boca ron

Banned
awesome for swirls and webs I bought the whole kit from chris with the buffer too and used the #3 perfecrt prep and fixed a door that was imo not buffing fixable but it fixed it chris nelson is the expert on this maybe he'll chime in

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
I use Meguires stuff. They have an AWESOME forum for detailing, although I really like the one here too. :)

That looks good bro. Take some pics for us in the sun with the sun on the paint, Im curious to see your swirls.

You too LMas, Id like to see yours because its white. BTW the second pic in your sig cracks me up.

Skrap: What did you use for your sig pic? I have never wanted a black L as much as I have latley since Ive been getting more into the detail side of this hobby.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Skrapmetal said:
How is that stuff for dealing with spiderwebs and buffer swirls in the paint? Maybe I can salvage the hood from what the dealer did to it.

It would do swirls like childs play. Check out Stewart's Before and after. He's done Steps 2 & 3 and stll has #4 & 5 to go.

Before-

Left_side_1.JPG

Middle_1.JPG

After-

Middle_4.JPG

Reflection_2.JPG

LightningMAS said:
britemax looks great!! but i still stick to Zaino only..

heres a pic from back angle.. zaino wax

Might as well get a can of 'PLEDGE'. It'll shine like hell, and last about as long as the Zaino too. Britemax contains NO silicones so the stuff lasts.

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
boca ron said:
If theres a better wax/polish out there I havent seen it. Big difference looks awesome man, Do you like those rotors can you tell a difference?

Ron huge difference man! They ain't cheap but they are worth every penny.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Those pics look great. Just to clarify what I meant here are a couple of pics of my bed cover.

For white paint it looks pretty damn good in the shade, oh this pic is really dark for some reason:
p60208525kh.jpg

But in the sun (with the sun itself reflecting off the paint) you can see it aint perfect (it was overcast too):
p60208455jj.jpg

Im not sure I believe any claims of a product removing swirls w/o polishing hardcore with a PC or something similar. I know some products can temporarily fill in scratchs and swirls.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
slvrlightning, did you put the Britemax on by hand, or did you use a buffer? It looks like it did a great job, Silver looks SSOOOO Good when you put a nice Shine on it!!!! :coolman:

Last edited:

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Lightning LA said:
slvrlightning, did you put the Britemax on by hand, or did you use a buffer? It looks like it did a great job, Silver looks SSOOOO Good when you put a nice Shine on it!!!! :coolman:

Not by hand I have a Porter Cable 7424 I bought as a kit from Chris. That tool is what removes swirls, no way in hell my paint would be this smooth by hand. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Users who are viewing this thread