Finally Drove A Trackhawk And...

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Which minivan has the highest ADM’s?

I’m gonna buy one and tow my Grady white around cape cod this summah.

Porsche B32

194m9nva2w9ecjpg.jpg

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
So let me get this right... you want the " Fun" road trip vehicle to be the vehicle with the same horsepower as a mustang gt but 1000 pounds more.

damn those other "slow" 700 horsepower vehicles

GLE63 S = 577HP
Cayenne Turbo S = 570+HP

Does Ford have a secret Mustang GT with 570+HP that they aren't selling to the general public?? Both those vehicles are also quicker than a Mustang GT. You could at least try to do a Google search before throwing these weak ass pot shots. And a couple of your buddies actually clicked the Like button on that ridiculous comment. LOL

And since you're still hung up on me being underwhelmed with the Trackhawk, another simple Google search will show you that it is literally no faster than the Cayenne Turbo S or the GLE 63 S, which is why it didn't feel any faster.
acceleration-cayennets-photo-702237-s-original.png

It's claim to fame is its launch from zero to sixty, which is still barely quicker than the other two. So that 707HP isn't doing much for it after its on the move. Class (and you) dismissed.

08mojo

Established Member
GLE63 S = 577HP
Cayenne Turbo S = 570+HP

Does Ford have a secret Mustang GT with 570+HP that they aren't selling to the general public?? Both those vehicles are also quicker than a Mustang GT. You could at least try to do a Google search before throwing these weak ass pot shots. And a couple of your buddies actually clicked the Like button on that ridiculous comment. LOL

And since you're still hung up on me being underwhelmed with the Trackhawk, another simple Google search will show you that it is literally no faster than the Cayenne Turbo S or the GLE 63 S, which is why it didn't feel any faster. View attachment 1531410
It's claim to fame is its launch from zero to sixty, which is still barely quicker than the other two. So that 707HP isn't doing much for it after it's on the move. Class (and you) dismissed.

So, you're saying a car that traps 3-4mph slower in the quarter is quicker? BTW, MotorTrend post the 2018 mustang GT 1/4 time as 12.1 @ 118 and Car and Driver lists the 0-60mph as being less than 4 seconds--so as we're internet bench racing, the mustang is still faster.

And finally, the numbers you posted literally show the Trackhawk as being faster than the Turbo S and GLE 63 S. Check out that 50-70 mph number, the Trackhawk is significantly faster. I'm betting the 1/4 isn't that much faster for the Trackhawk due to torque management.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... I'm betting the 1/4 isn't that much faster for the Trackhawk due to torque management.

Who cares? It's literally no faster than the other two. And "fast" and "quick" are not the same thing. The Trackhawk is "quicker" to 60, yet still has the same trap speed as the GLE 63 S and Cayenne Turbo S.

Dusten

Established Member
GLE63 S = 577HP
Cayenne Turbo S = 570+HP

And since you're still hung up on me being underwhelmed with the Trackhawk, another simple Google search will show you that it is literally no faster than the Cayenne Turbo S or the GLE 63 S, which is why it didn't feel any faster. View attachment 1531410
It's claim to fame is its launch from zero to sixty, which is still barely quicker than the other two. So that 707HP isn't doing much for it after its on the move. Class (and you) dismissed.

Its ****ing .3 tenthe second faster. Thats a lot. Thats a ****ing bus length by 60.

Its half a second faster 50-70

.2 in the quater is 2 lengths...

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Who cares? It's literally no faster than the other two. And "fast" and "quick" are not the same thing. The Trackhawk is "quicker" to 60, yet still has the same trap speed as the GLE 63 S and Cayenne Turbo S.

At what point in your mind does “quicker” transition to “faster”? Is it a distance, a speed, a given timeframe, or as generally the case with your comments, an arbitrary opinion based upon the grievance you currently perceive yourself enduring?

08mojo

Established Member

You keep using the word "literally," but I'm not sure you know what it means.

All the cars you listed are quick, but none are fast.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Wait wait wait...

You just blatantly admitted the trackhawk is quicker to 60.. WHERE THE VEHICLE WILL SPEND 90% OF ITS TIME on street use from 0-60

Yet you complained that the trackhawk felt slow..... so then you say you'd rather get the other vehicle that is PROVEN to be SLOWER than the vehicle you said felt SLOW, and you want a more fun road trip vehicle.

Can you " literally" think anymore ass backwards?

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
2020 GLE63S will have the 600hp 4.0TT, 9spd, and 4MATIC+. It will definitely be faster than the current W166 GLE63S. As far as materials, wait and see the W167 GLE in person. Yes, the Cayenne is definitely nicer than the W166 (I like mine for what we use it for) but based on the materials in a W213 E-class, the W167 will be very nice.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thread delivers,................lol
I still like the Trackhawk. I think it looks better than all the other suv's listed. Although, I do like the BMW X5M. I would love a BMW X5M, but it's too much for my wallet.
(Trackhawk's still the fastest too! :D LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread