Finally Drove A Trackhawk And...

blk02edge

Established Member
Ive done the toyo mt's, kevlar mtr's and so far im most inpressed with the new grabber X3. its quiet, wearing great and grips beautifully
20180209_161707.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
It was so uninspiring that I now question whether the people who laud Hellcats so much have ever actually driven a high HP car before.
How cute!?!

There is a break in period so you were not at full power and you need to check power settings in the SRT menu(vaket vs 700+). Also you were more than likely approaching 6,000lbs with passengers. Shocked they let you or that you decided it was safe to drive a high horsepower vehicle with flat spots in the tires and then complain about NVH
Overall, IMO, it's not worth the $95K that this particular one costs.
Theres are tons of Trackhawks for sale under $85K. Ive even seen several under $80K.
FCA wants $75k for a Hellcat.
Not anymore, low $60k's. You can find very low mileage for mid $50Ks because they made way too damn many in '16 & '17

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The KO2's are actually quite quiet for daily driving.
They are C load rated for the 17s+ so they aren't the stiffer E loaded rated tires that would reduce comfort.
If I keep the truck,.......I'm getting the KO2's as my next tire.
I hear and read nothing but good things about them. They get great reviews.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Id have her drive the Raptor a few times. If you had to have a V8, look for a first gen with the 6.2. Of get a 5.0 Coyote and throw a TVS on it.

If you want a tow rig, get a used truck that's built for towing and then spend the money on a Porsche, fast SUV etc.

Curt@injected

If I keep the truck,.......I'm getting the KO2's as my next tire.
I hear and read nothing but good things about them. They get great reviews.

They're a good tire. I ran them on a tj I wheeled a lot and they did admirably. Not great in the clay but otherwise they are a really good all around tire in rock, mud etc. Even did well in the occasional snow and ice we have here.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
You have been quiet for quite some time now. You dive right into their conversation without regard as to who was there to begin with. I too wanted to say something, but it appears you beat me to the punch. Think about the effect of your actions and how this affects the discussion.

It’s almost considered rude, until one considers that you have been part of this site since its inception.

Only an OG of OGs can get away with that. ;)

Hahaha playing my privilege card for me!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
They're a good tire. I ran them on a tj I wheeled a lot and they did admirably. Not great in the clay but otherwise they are a really good all around tire in rock, mud etc. Even did well in the occasional snow and ice we have here.
Awesome. Thanks.
I don't do any off roading, but want them because of their great performance on snow and ice.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Guys guys guys

The ‘fun’ he wants with the Porsche, is literally watching the thousands of dollars in value fly off the thing as you drive it down the highway.

It's a good thing I buy cars for my own enjoyment rather than resale value, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread