Finally Found One!

Mystic195

Established Member
I have been looking since last summer for a new boss and finally found a great deal on the right car. I drove three hours down to the dealer yesterday and trailered it home. It is a grabber blue with all of the options. I couldn't be happier with the car and can't wait for the salt to be off the roads so I can drive it!

DSC_0019_zpsf7b15529.gif

DSC_0039_zps98e08571.gif

DSC_0046_zpsb5347ba7.gif

Last edited:
Congrats man. I just hope the one I have my heart set on is still there come may1st. If not I will be looking for another GB one or a red one. I have no problems driving a truck and trailer out to go get it.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Its not SBY, I guess it will do!:rockon: Good luck with your car YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Looks like the snow is almost gone, get out and drive it!

BTW, I had a 1971 Ranchero with a 351CJ in grabber blue.................it looked bad ass!

Last edited:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
i,m mystic 508 mine is bettet than yours GB its paid for!

you sir...are a tool. :loser: Or maybe a hedgehog as your SN says.:burn: That is the dumbest, most illiterate, and assinine comment I have seen in the Boss forum yet! You sir deserve:bash:

Oh and just because your mommy and daddy paid for your car doesn't make you anywhere better that those of us who work hard for our toys daily to make a monthly payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tyler72

Established Member
Very nice!

I hope to be getting into a Boss before the end of the year. Currently finishing paying off my truck and trying to sell one car to pay off some other bills, then I'll be good to go. It sucks having to wait... I really want to buy a BRAND NEW one lol. Im down with pretty much any color except white. But there may be none left by the time I get ready financially.

Mystic195

Established Member
Thanks guys! Looking forward to putting some miles on it. I have a 93 Cobra that has 4600 original miles and don't like putting many miles on it. This car was bought to enjoy and is the first new mustang since the terminators to make me want a new one!

triple-s

Established Member
Looks great! I also might be a new boss owner as well I went to go look at them yesterday but still haven't made up my mind if I want get another mustang or a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread