Finally Found One!

MR.SVT

Established Member
Wow 2 of my favorite cars, I saw exact same car the other day out here in beautiful South Florida...As far as keeping your rides such low mileage, Nice for who ever buys them from you. I use to do that back in the day only to regret not really enjoying the cars. I say weather permitting, use that Boss everyday. I have a smile on my face everyday when I get into my modified 13 GT. In any case I want both your cars in my driveway! Enjoy..:rockon::beer:

KarbisSVT

Established Member
I love Grabber Blue on the Boss's!!! Such a great color with the shiny silverish stripes! Red is great too! But i think i may have to go for a white one! :D

My BOSS

Established Member
Here are a few pics of my 93 taken last summer. When the weather gets better i will get some taken of both cars together. It's a black on gray cloth car, with the cd, rear defrost, sunroof, and power seat options. It has 4600 original miles and is 100% stock down to the original tires.

DSC05604-1.gif

DSC05612.gif
OP, that is a work of art. One of my all time favorite Mustangs. Thanks for sharing.:rockon:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
looks good. I'm hoping to have my cobra gone by the end of the week and then pick up a boss middle of next month.

1sgret

Thanks! Just got the owners kit and it looks like mine is #338 of the grabber blue.

My '13 GB Boss 302 is #2650 but I'm still waiting for the owners kit to be delivered so I don't know which # in the GB run. I've had the car for a month, shouldn't be too long!

Mystic195

Established Member
My '13 GB Boss 302 is #2650 but I'm still waiting for the owners kit to be delivered so I don't know which # in the GB run. I've had the car for a month, shouldn't be too long!

You should have it soon. Mine took about 6 weeks to get.

robb15033

Established Member
Grabber Blue
Please post some more pics when you get a chance. Your car is hypnotizing. Like i said before, it should appear different shades of grabber with full sunlight, at dusk, and at night the taillights look amazing. Have you turned off the traction control & got on it a bit yet?

Mystic195

Established Member
I will try and take a few more shots of it. I had the windows tinted and have only had a chance to drive it about 250 miles in the 3 months I have had it. Been working too much! Hopefully I can get a few more miles on it and start to get on it a little more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread