Finally Found One!

Mystic195

Established Member
Does anyone have a link to the hood strut mod? I would like to get a set ordered.

bretlasalle

Established Member
Awesome car - congrats... what number is it?

i,m mystic 508 mine is bettet than yours GB its paid for!

Yeah, uncool statement above! You're an A$$ for thinking you understand another person's finance options... In my situation, rates are crazy low and I can use all the credit building I can get(I'm 25)... There are times when it makes little sense to pay cash - that's the way we built our credit system... Thanks for making me so upset that I can't even write you a proper diss... :burn:

MNCobra

Established Member
beautiful car man...your 93 sounds very nice too...post some pics of that one please....

Djs

Established Member
39189.jpg

Beautiful color. I wonder if it's the same as this Pantera's. I had one this color years ago (mine had the U. S. bumpers though).

Mystic195

Established Member
beautiful car man...your 93 sounds very nice too...post some pics of that one please....

Here are a few pics of my 93 taken last summer. When the weather gets better i will get some taken of both cars together. It's a black on gray cloth car, with the cd, rear defrost, sunroof, and power seat options. It has 4600 original miles and is 100% stock down to the original tires.

DSC05604-1.gif

DSC05612.gif

Jroc

Established Member
Here are a few pics of my 93 taken last summer. When the weather gets better i will get some taken of both cars together. It's a black on gray cloth car, with the cd, rear defrost, sunroof, and power seat options. It has 4600 original miles and is 100% stock down to the original tires.

DSC05604-1.gif

DSC05612.gif

Holy chit what a awesome and beautiful car! :beer:

I wish I could has a mint 93 Cobra, and a 2013 Boss 302. :(

Users who are viewing this thread