Finally getting back on track after many years of laying low after my transplant!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
If this happens, I'll do all I can to make it.

My pullied Eaton used to scare instructors. Oh, and I'm sure that 3.25 makes for a dramatic turn exit! Don't forget to turn off traction control!

Post pic's when you have them.

Mike

I have to be very gentle and smooth on the street with street radials.
However I'm hoping I can be a good bit more aggressive with my slicks or R compounds at the track.
Within reason of course...

HELL YES!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I know you've had the itch for a LONG time. You're going to have a blast. Looking forward to the full report with Pics and Vids. :burnout:

I'm hoping we can talk Kat into coming, her track photos are absolutely awesome! She's a very talented young lady! Pretty cool gear head chick too.

Right on Jimmy.:rockon: Go tear some shit up!:burnout::burnout::burnout:

old guys STILL rule:lol1:
HELL YEAH!!!

Jimmy you look good. like to hear stories like this. I'll drink a Coors for you
have fun

A micro brew stout would actually be more appropriate if it's really for me... but you certainly should drink what you like.:beer:

Great news Jimmy. Are you staying over night?
Yes sir John! Friday and Saturday nights at the incredibly posh Manor House! :rollseyes
It's good enough for me and that's where most of the track junkies stay.

Nice!! Do you have a gopro?
Yes! I'll be using it for the first time and using a roll bar mount. Wish me luck! LOL!

Have fun Jimmy!

It really is all about the fun! :pepper:
Always trying to be faster than someone else is very counter productive to having maximum fun.

Faster than my last lap though is fine, that way I continuously improving my lines and car control.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
good news

Jimmy,
that is great news, looking forward to seeing there. Do you have a garage, we(Joe, Andy, Jim, David & son & Larry) may have an extra one. If you want one let me know & I will find out.
Gary.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Awesome Jimmy.... Hope you are doing well..... Get out there and enjoy what you like doing most. Be safe...:beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Make sure to post up the vids then!

Will do, hopefully I don't botch it up. It's my first GoPro video. Maybe I'll practice a little with it while I'm bedding in the new race pads.

That's great Jimmy.

It's like riding a bike..............Sort of.

Haha
Have fun.

I promise I will!

Go out and kick some ass!
Glad to hear you're feeling better

Thanks! Should be pretty damn fun!

Jimmy,
that is great news, looking forward to seeing there. Do you have a garage, we(Joe, Andy, Jim, David & son & Larry) may have an extra one. If you want one let me know & I will find out.
Gary.
I did not reserve a garage. I'm trying to keep this event relatively reasonable in expences. However if you guys have an extra space, and you would like some company, that would be absolutely awesome!

Awesome Jimmy.... Hope you are doing well..... Get out there and enjoy what you like doing most. Be safe...:beer:

Thanks! Yes, SAFE! Fast and safe might sound mutually exclusive but they really are not.

Users who are viewing this thread