Finally! Good pics of my Cobra. HDR & Normal

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Woohoo! Looks awesome man!

Congrats on the new pictures, they look great!

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Great pics! Finally some decent quality HDR images.
Yeah. I think he did a good job on them. I have noticed lately that a lot of them have been way overdone. Thanks!

awesome pics, i liked the 03 cobra spoiler better imo
Thanks, but I never had an 03 spoiler on it. I wish I did as I would have kept it. I was wingless for a while.

Can you find out what camera setup your photographer was using? I'm curious on what lens it is. The pics look badass!
Yeah. I will ask him. He used a couple of different lenses. Thanks.

I really like this pic....... Car looks SICK!!

James1.jpg

Probably one of my favorites as well. I can't wait to see the rest of them from this spot.

Woohoo! Looks awesome man!

Congrats on the new pictures, they look great!

Thanks man! You need to drive down here Tuesday night for a meet. It is for its-stock.net every Tuesday. You should sign up as well!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really awesome photos you took, especially the second one. Great backdrop and nice camera angle.

Your car is Mineral Gray, right? Love the hood and wheels. Stance, too! Congrats on having such a nice ride. :beer:

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
Good pics, that rolling shot is sweet!

Can you find out what camera setup your photographer was using? I'm curious on what lens it is. The pics look badass!

He used a Canon EOS 40D with multiple lenses. If you save the pics and view them in windows picture viewer, right click and go to properties you can view the EXIF info and see the focal length and camera settings.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Really awesome photos you took, especially the second one. Great backdrop and nice camera angle.

Your car is Mineral Gray, right? Love the hood and wheels. Stance, too! Congrats on having such a nice ride. :beer:
Thank you. Yes the car is mineral gray.

Good pics, that rolling shot is sweet!

He used a Canon EOS 40D with multiple lenses. If you save the pics and view them in windows picture viewer, right click and go to properties you can view the EXIF info and see the focal length and camera settings.

Thanks for the compliments and the camera info tip!
looks mightey fine sir!

looks amazing man!!

Very nice Cobra man, and the shots turned out great.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the nice words.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread