Finally! Good pics of my Cobra. HDR & Normal

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Well I finally got someone who knew what something other than a point and shoot camera was to get some pics of my car. These are only a few of them, I am waiting on the rest. I hope y'all enjoy them as much as I do!

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1348-1.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

James1.jpg

James2.jpg

James3.jpg

James4.jpg

James5.jpg

And since my friend was there in his truck. we took a couple of that.

IMG_1292.jpg

sergio1.jpg

We took a couple hundred shots I think, I am just waiting for the rest.

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
All of them look really good, and finally some good REAL HDR. Love the hood, and light bar. Brings it all together.

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
Looks good. What kind of hood is that? The car looks perfect. Only thing i would like to see on there is a mach chin on the frt bumper. Just my 0.02 it looks good either way.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
That car looks awesome man!! Looks good with the black center wheels....

That truck is sharp as hell!!!

Thanks! Yeah, that truck gets a LOT of attention. It has a very clean has a lot of subtle mods that make everything flow imo.

All of them look really good, and finally some good REAL HDR. Love the hood, and light bar. Brings it all together.
I love the hood!!! Great color too
Looks good. What kind of hood is that? The car looks perfect. Only thing i would like to see on there is a mach chin on the frt bumper. Just my 0.02 it looks good either way.
i love the hood

Thanks guys. The photographer did a really good job IMO. It was nice because all of those spots are withing maybe a half mile of each other! I can't wait to see the rest!
I really like the hood and am very glad I got it. I was going to MU for a different one and they were OOS. So they brought this one out instead and asked if I liked it. Heck yeah. BTW, it is a Kaenen.
As for the Mach one chin spoiler, that is one of my next mods.

Nice ride!

That first "rolling shot" is my fav pic...very nice!

Thanks. That is my favortie of the rolling shots as well. I have never had a rolling shot of this car, or really ever sen it rolling for that matter.

Everyone else, thank you for all the compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread