Finally got the 10th out on Memorial Day!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
After LT headers, O/R midpipe, and K member swap I haven't got to driving the car much. Finally got to take her out today and couldn't resist snapping some shots on the phone. Had some fun on the highway both ways as well, lots of thumbs up's! :rockon:

IMG_0822_zps88b738d8.jpg

IMG_0806_zpsc37f0734.jpg

IMG_6312_zps24612579.jpg

IMG_8548_zps3400722b.jpg

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
No lie, next to Black 10th wheels and black Cobra Emblems, you have exactly everything I want to do to my Cobra done to yours. Simply awesome bud!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
looks great! how does it sounds?

Sounds great, very happy with the MAC LT's and O/R Prochamber. I keep getting asked for exhaust clips and I never get to it.

No lie, next to Black 10th wheels and black Cobra Emblems, you have exactly everything I want to do to my Cobra done to yours. Simply awesome bud!

Thank you sir, I am torn on if I want Black 10th wheels or keep them as is. I might buy reps and keep the stockers. I am jealous of your car, trade for mine instead of the CO car! :beer:

Hell ya you'll love the lt's! What catback?

Borla with MAC LT's and O/R Prochamber. Not gunna be as loud as your setup but definitely sounds good.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Thank you sir, I am torn on if I want Black 10th wheels or keep them as is. I might buy reps and keep the stockers. I am jealous of your car, trade for mine instead of the CO car! :beer:

Bud, this car is incredible, a trade would not be a bad thing for either end :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your new Borla/MAC LT's/O/R Prochamber must sound awesome. I want a ride! LOL!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Looks great, borla ftw.

Damn right! Thanks man.
Bud, this car is incredible, a trade would not be a bad thing for either end :beer:

No it would not, though after only a year I am starting to get that sentimental value with it now after all the work I have done to it making it my own.

Your new Borla/MAC LT's/O/R Prochamber must sound awesome. I want a ride! LOL!

It does sound awesome Bob, and being that I only take her out on weekends it sounds even better to be every time I go for a spin

T0RCH3D

Established Member
There is one tunnel near me that I go through, and it is insane loud. Always scare the hell out of the girlfriend when I floor it through the tunnel, it's awesome.

03cobraracer

Established Member
hopefully i will run into you when i come home this summer and finally take my car out. where in NJ are you?

TORCH3D how long did it take you for the LT install?

I actually want to do ARH headers this summer and was wondering what you would charge?

T0RCH3D

Established Member
hopefully i will run into you when i come home this summer and finally take my car out. where in NJ are you?

Sounds good man, I am in a small town outside of Phillipsburg, NJ. You should sign up for the AM show this August (I believe the 11th on a Sunday). Over 1000 mustangs attending should be awesome!

I really like the color combo! Did that hoist mount to the CC plates?
-Garrett

Thank you. It is not mine, but I think it is the Harbor Freight Hoist so I would assume the strut towers yes!

TORCH3D how long did it take you for the LT install?

I actually want to do ARH headers this summer and was wondering what you would charge?

I had mine installed by Al at Street Motorsports out of Cranford, NJ. After losing access to a lift, and being overloaded with work. Common sense was to send it away. I have many other projects and had my other car on jack stands at the time it wasn't practical. Found Al and spent numerous hours emailing and talking on the phone with him before pulling the trigger. This is the first time anyone else has ever touched any of my vehicles so I was a bit over cautious, with every right.

From beginning to end, it was a great experience. Al did everything I wanted and then some. He took pictures and called me with updates and with any issues like I asked. He used his best judgement with the typical fitment issues that come with this install and everything buttoned up nicely. We spent a couple hours in his shop both times I was there just talking cars, and this guy knows his shit.

Anyways, would highly recommend him coming from someone who is very picky with there car. The price is right, and quality is bar none. Have to admit it was nice having someone else troubleshoot and deal with that install (having done a 2V GT) while I was at work.

Just tell him Nick with the Red Cobra sent you if you go to him! :beer:

Car looks amazing, can't wait till I have mine done

Thank you sir! :beer:

Last edited:
I had mine installed by Al at Street Motorsports out of Cranford, NJ. After losing access to a lift, and being overloaded with work. Common sense was to send it away. I have many other projects and had my other car on jack stands at the time it wasn't practical. Found Al and spent numerous hours emailing and talking on the phone with him before pulling the trigger. This is the first time anyone else has ever touched any of my vehicles so I was a bit over cautious, with every right.

From beginning to end, it was a great experience. Al did everything I wanted and then some. He took pictures and called me with updates and with any issues like I asked. He used his best judgement with the typical fitment issues that come with this install and everything buttoned up nicely. We spent a couple hours in his shop both times I was there just talking cars, and this guy knows his shit.

Anyways, would highly recommend him coming from someone who is very picky with there car. The price is right, and quality is bar none. Have to admit it was nice having someone else troubleshoot and deal with that install (having done a 2V GT) while I was at work.

Just tell him Nick with the Red Cobra sent you if you go to him!

:beer: Awesome Nick. Cranford is virtually next door to me. I had no idea that there was credible shop around my way that could handle these tasks. Thanks for the head up. :rockon:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
:beer: Awesome Nick. Cranford is virtually next door to me. I had no idea that there was credible shop around my way that could handle these tasks. Thanks for the head up. :rockon:

He is out of his shop behind his house but has a very organized, clean setup. I believe he is ex-military, but is very professional. His site could be better, but shows what it needs. Glad I could support him as I have the same get-up detailing and working on cars on the side.

Here you go:
Street Motorsports

Users who are viewing this thread