Finally got the wheels I wanted... :D

koffebean00

Established Member
6370b462-9e32-5da8.jpg

Ha ha! NOT!!! Cars been sitting on jack stands for a year. Finally getting around to putting it back together. Needed some wheels to get it towed to the shop so I borrowed these.... LoL
The long debate has been what wheels to buy... I change my mind like 10 times a day. No matter what I've gotta make up my mind within the next few days...

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
omg those are horrendous. Im the same way, cant ever decide what wheels I want. I have a second set on the way now. lol

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
hhaaaaahaaaaa. Makes the terminator look like a V6. Even tho those were premium alloy wheels in 94/95 GT

koffebean00

Established Member
I'm happy with my white saleens. I
Been contemplating 18" sleepers with
Bolts painted white. Or ccw classics painted white.

Can never go wrong with white on white. I say CCW LM5 's polished lip with white centers. These have bigger lips than Classics along with LM 20's... It would be sick to do an 18x10 f and 18x11 r setup. :rockon:

hhaaaaahaaaaa. Makes the terminator look like a V6. Even tho those were premium alloy wheels in 94/95 GT

LoL what makes it even worse is that the tires are huge! 235/55/17

jrandy

Established Member
sleeper status right there....

perfect example of how much of a difference a set of rims can make.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Can never go wrong with white on white. I say CCW LM5 's polished lip with white centers. These have bigger lips than Classics along with LM 20's... It would be sick to do an 18x10 f and 18x11 r setup. :rockon:

LoL what makes it even worse is that the tires are huge! 235/55/17

lmao, yeah big side walls!

koffebean00

Established Member
i want a a new start up video of those cams

Very soon!!! My friend should be done with the car within the next 2 weeks. A whole bunch of new parts going on including a completely new exhaust setup with long tubes. Then as soon as he's done the car is headed straight to Kurgan for a new tune. I miss the hell outta this car and the cams. I watched the the cam vid last nite from over a year ago.... It was like angels whispering sweet lil nothing's in my ear. LoL

Users who are viewing this thread