Finally!! Only took six years. CCW content

jreilly1976

Established Member
photo1-3.jpg
[/IMG]

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
i will never understand why everyone likes or "desires" these wheels, but congrats man, glad ur happy.

The Mongoose

Established Member
i will never understand why everyone likes or "desires" these wheels, but congrats man, glad ur happy.

I agree with you in regards to the CCW Classics; I've got CCW 505a's on my WS6 and I couldn't be happier. It seems like in the "F-Body" world, CCW and Fikse is the shit. In the "Mustang/Cobra" crowd, True Forged seems to be the top dog. Once I get my WS6 traded for the Cobra, I'll be saving up for some True Forged Mach 5's. From what I've seen, nothing looks better than True Forged wheels on a Mustang/Cobra.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
They seem to be a love/hate item. :beer:

That they are, but happy for you man, i know it is a big feat to save up and purchase those rims, congrats!

I agree with you in regards to the CCW Classics; I've got CCW 505a's on my WS6 and I couldn't be happier. It seems like in the "F-Body" world, CCW and Fikse is the shit. In the "Mustang/Cobra" crowd, True Forged seems to be the top dog. Once I get my WS6 traded for the Cobra, I'll be saving up for some True Forged Mach 5's. From what I've seen, nothing looks better than True Forged wheels on a Mustang/Cobra.

Agreed, the 505a's are nasty..and the Mach 5's are my favs...:beer:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
They look photoshopped. lol

But I like them.

9699cobra1

Established Member
They seem to be a love/hate item. :beer:

Couldn't agree with you more in the classics being a love/hate kinda wheel , there is a few people that just don't like the multi spoke design covering up the brakes and stuff. I myself think that these wheels match the new edge body style perfectly and should've came as an option from the factory . Your car looks sick BTW .

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Looks awesome...Be sure to keep up with the cleaning/maintenance if they are polished....

My Classics when I had them took a long time to clean.....It was one of the reasons I got rid of them. My car wasnt a daily driver eighter....

Try getting them sealed to keep their shine.

Users who are viewing this thread