Finally read Iron Fist, Lead Foot...

SN8KBYT_1

Established Member
Finally got the book. I read it in less than 3 hours. Easy read and gives you great detail about the struggles the team faced building the car. I especially like the design section of changing the look of the 2003 compared to the 2001. Thank god for John Coletti driving that slow 2002 Cobra!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Second link works fine.

The 10th Anniversary hardback edition should be on the must-have list for all Terminator owners. The original had no color photos due to budget limitations. Color photos were provided on the Iron Fist - Lead Foot website. Looks like they're gone. Fortunately I saved them to my hard drive. The upcoming new edition will have color photos, presumably including those that were on the website. That in itself means the 10th Anniversary edition will be better than the original. That and containing photos of owners' Terminators. I can't wait for it to be available.
10th Anniversary Edition of IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT...

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Second link works fine.

The 10th Anniversary hardback edition should be on the must-have list for all Terminator owners. The original had no color photos due to budget limitations. Color photos were provided on the Iron Fist - Lead Foot website. Looks like they're gone. Fortunately I saved them to my hard drive. The upcoming new edition will have color photos, presumably including those that were on the website. That in itself means the 10th Anniversary edition will be better than the original. That and containing photos of owners' Terminators. I can't wait for it to be available.
10th Anniversary Edition of IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT...

Frank still has the photos up on his original site, but he probably has many more to kick in. I'm hoping to add a DAP "video" with a bunch more of them following the yellow 'vert down the line, but like the rest of the site (and his book), it all takes time!

mrose75

Established Member
Sweet! I will be picking this up. I couldn't get the 2nd link to work in my room and now at work it works. I think I have it bookmarked on my laptop.

jrgoffin, any idea when this will be available? Or is it just one of those when it's done, it's done? I know nothing about publishing, clearly.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Loved the book. Had it for years and gone back and referenced it a few times over the years for interesting fun facts about the car. Can't wait for that 10 anniversary edition book.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
jrgoffin, any idea when this will be available? Or is it just one of those when it's done, it's done? I know nothing about publishing, clearly.

Frank was talking about having it done by the 50th celebration, but I'll have to check. At the very least, look for it sometime in 2014!

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
I will be buying the hard back version as well. Great read! I was wondering about the thread where they asked for pictures to be submitted for the new book, and how would we know if they are using one?

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread