Finally sacked up...

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Im glad your having fun with it Joey!!!

we have been so busy in the shop i have not really had a chance to keep up with the forums... sorry i wasnt able to post more pictures in the thread for you.

466roller

Established Member
Looks Awesome! One of the nicest things about the twin kits to ME is the fact you retain the factory fan and coolant reservoir. Im sure most probably don't care about that but it just seems more "factory". In for the videos.

Joey8

Established Member
sorry for the lack of photos and videos. I've been so in awe of this kit I get a little star struck and forget to take videos. If this weekend is nice i'll get some videos of the kit in action as well as some detailed pictures.

Joey8

Established Member
uploadfromtaptalk1410121007836.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410121020041.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410121036329.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410121054315.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410121066566.jpg

Here are some close ups. First couple are of the wastegate and bov placement. One of the cool Armageddon battrry cover. There's one of the 02 sensor placement and the awesome kooks manifolds the kit comes with.

They are kind of hard to see because they were taken at night with my cell point.

Nuar

Established Member
Thanks for the pics!
Can you take a pic of the other side manifold to coil cover clearance?
Is it just the pic of is the passenger side pretty lose to the cover?
Man that kit is shiny! :D

Joey8

Established Member
Thanks for the pics!
Can you take a pic of the other side manifold to coil cover clearance?
Is it just the pic of is the passenger side pretty lose to the cover?
Man that kit is shiny! :D
It's not to close. I really have no heat issues. Of course it gets hot under there but nothing crazy or melting hoses worthy.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
That kit looks sick OP. Congrats :rockon:

I just ran a cammed c6z06 not long ago. Those cars are pretty nasty but I pulled him pretty good up to 135-140. I just have a Paxton car :p. Its on a roll but have it on my IG if you wanna check it out~ "Red_dragon302". My car was turned up for that run lol

As for C6Z's you'll handle a stock one as long as you hook. They really shine over 100 MPH but I think you'll put a good enough gap on one that you'll be golden. A modded one is a very different story.

I've raced both my buddies H/C/I/E85 C6Z's(600 WHP) and from a 40 -120 roll they put about ~ 4-5 cars on me. Had a run in with a random c6z (assuming stock)on the highway and did a 40-110 roll(due to traffic) and put a fender on it, but he was starting to gain back slightly around the time we let out. As long as you hook the lower the speed you start the better off you're gonna be! Should be a sick setup!

Joey8

Established Member
That kit looks sick OP. Congrats :rockon:

I just ran a cammed c6z06 not long ago. Those cars are pretty nasty but I pulled him pretty good up to 135-140. I just have a Paxton car :p. Its on a roll but have it on my IG if you wanna check it out~ "Red_dragon302". My car was turned up for that run lol
How much boost were you running?

I'm running 7 pounds

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Damn lol. Are you still on the stock motor? Mt-82?

Yes and yes, transmission will be getting replaced soon though. I damaged the 3rd gear syncro on my first 683rwhp pull. Clutch pedal dropped to floor and it was like I was trying to do a clutchless shift :rolling:

Joey8

Established Member
Yes and yes, transmission will be getting replaced soon though. I damaged the 3rd gear syncro on my first 683rwhp pull. Clutch pedal dropped to floor and it was like I was trying to do a clutchless shift :rolling:
That's no good. Now you have an excuse to go with a t56 magnum!

Users who are viewing this thread