Finally sacked up...

Joey8

Established Member
Well the build is underway. The guys at JPC started to get after it yesterday. uploadfromtaptalk1406734973232.jpg

Joey8

Established Member
What made you go the route with the motiva kit and not JPC's single?
Well to be honest I just really like the look and uniformity of twins. It just looks right to me.

The jpc single makes great power but I just wanted to do something different.

Joey8

Established Member
Update! Turbos are in as you can see in the pictures below. I'm really happy I went with the turbo option it really gives the turbo a nice mirror finish! Can't wait to get this thing on the dyno.

uploadfromtaptalk1406921227165.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406921237205.jpg

Nuar

Established Member
Can you please take some pics of the piping under the car?? I would love to see the entire kit pictured well, instead of the typical money shot of the engine bay with the hair dryers (don't get me wrong, that is also a REQUIREMENT once its all installed lol)

Joey8

Established Member
Why not build the motor while your at it? Hell if you're already in 15k, what's another 5? :banana:

Just saw this post and thats one way to look at it. But why stop there only another 4k and I could have a full built longblock another 4k after that and i could have a t56 magnum, see where I'm going with this? Yes its "just another 5k" but its 5k i don't want to throw into it right now. Logic would suggest that I should have built the block first then went boost. However, after see all the guys in the mid 600s with tvs (which IMO put alot more strain on the motor) and are fine i figured why not. I'll enjoy the 600rwhp and when i get tired of it or the block goes kaboom thats when i'll build it.

Can you please take some pics of the piping under the car?? I would love to see the entire kit pictured well, instead of the typical money shot of the engine bay with the hair dryers (don't get me wrong, that is also a REQUIREMENT once its all installed lol)

You got it. Although under the car it would be anything special besides the off-road h. All the piping i believe is it the engine bay if you will. I no JPCs kit has that massive pipe on the undercarriage but this kit uses the stock h pipe or in my case a lethal off road h.

But yes i will try to have the guys at JPC take some pictures of the piping and what not. and of course the money shot:rockon:

Nuar

Established Member
Thank you sir!

Since we are throwing money figures ot, would you be willing to share how much this little project set you back and who you got the kit from? You could pm me, but if you don't want to say, its inderstandable. Such a sweet setup. I can't stop drooling lol.

Joey8

Established Member
Thank you sir!

Since we are throwing money figures ot, would you be willing to share how much this little project set you back and who you got the kit from? You could pm me, but if you don't want to say, its inderstandable. Such a sweet setup. I can't stop drooling lol.

PMed

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That's awesome man do you know when you plan on picking yours up? I'm shooting for Saturday the 9th. Hopefully it'll be all tuned and ready to go by then

I was really hoping this coming week, Friday would be sweet. I told Arron to save dyno time they could down load the shop tune for now, I would bring the car back in the Fall for a dyno session. It's the same tune they run on their car with the exact mods, they made 640rwhp. It's the wait time for the dyno that holds everything up. Other than that my install should take them one-two days, 8-10 hours.

I had thought about going the Turbo route as well, the lesser cost of the 2200 won me over.

Joey8

Established Member
Hey bro do you have a grabber blue Mustang? Is so go on Facebook. Jpc uploaded a pic of your car and it looks like its done!

Mine won't be ready till next week. Guess a TT install takes longer than expected. Yikes!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I picked my car up Friday, holy sheet does it pull like a raped ape!

When did they say your car would be ready?

Joey8

Established Member
I picked my car up Friday, holy sheet does it pull like a raped ape!

When did they say your car would be ready?
That's awesome man I could only imagine what the new found hp is like. What did it end up making?

It won't be done till the Kindle of next week. I actually talked to Eric there and the guys are willing to trailer it to the American muscle show for me so I don't have to take a day off to pick it up. Real nice of those guys.

The first time I'm gonna see the car is 3 weeks will be at the show haha.

Joey8

Established Member
Just got this email today. Should. Be turning the key today. Get her all buttoned up, then it's time for the dyno!

5y5e2y9y.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread