Finished my home subwoofer/end table

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I'll definitely take a look at those, not 100% sure of my budget as of now, it may be another month, not sure but I'd like a really nice pair and am not opposed to $750 but that's about top of my range that I'm willing to spend.

Looks like I'm a few days late......but I like these over the other ones for looks, etc.
EMP Tek Clearance E55Ti Tower Speakers

Yup, they're nice. I actually ordered them on Black Friday to try out and see what all the noise was about. VERY impressed

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Yeah eh? damn, i'm going to be building an 18" with about 3000 watts... i think i might need to re-think it.

No need to re-think it, just do it!! You'll probably turn the gain down to about half though or you'll drown out everything else but it's a personal problem at that point!!!

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
That sub looks just like my FI Audio BL thats in my truck.

Nice sub, I love me some boom-boom!

TermiInJax

Established Member
^^ We go to some of the same sites I see. lol

If you ever want to sell the Heresy's let me know.

My living room is big enough I think I would just pick up a 3rd LaScala for center.

LaScala L/R and center and Heresy's for rears.
Easiest thing for me to do.

My Brother in law does car mostly but home audio also.
Thinking of having him build me a replice set of JBL Everest.

My Heresy's will follow me to the grave! My my aunt,grandmother and my uncle all Have Heresy's or Cornwall's also. If I ever build a bigger house I will also build the Crites Cornscala's, but for now my little old 33 year old Heresy's and their much younger 10" Klipsch subwoofer brother...... do just fine ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread