finished my system

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
took about 2 days, jl 500/5 amp, jl 10w2, 3/4"mdf...was a bitch to fit though..spare still accessible too
p1010002.jpg

p1010003.jpg

p1010001.jpg

cobra_system_3.jpg

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
Looks great!! What HU did you got with?? Also, what is the size of the enclosure??

TK Doom

Established Member
pennywisegt said:
the ipod interface kit 420i (which sucks ass by the way)

What exactly do you think sucks ass about it?

I have one too, and I know what I think sucks about it, would like to get your biased opinion, I'll probably agree with you.

TRBO VNM

TK Doom said:
What exactly do you think sucks ass about it?

I have one too, and I know what I think sucks about it, would like to get your biased opinion, I'll probably agree with you.

interesting. why do either of you think it sucks? I have it on my 9833 and think its great. I haven't had any experience with anything else related to this, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Have you guys used something better? I haven't had the chance to use it too much, but so far I am hooked. Just need to drive the car more.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That a nice, neat and professional installation. But now you won't be able to hear the motor. LOL!

TRBO VNM

pennywisegt said:
the 420i makes scrolling through artists very slow ....thats it. audio quality kicks ass though

oh ok. I noticed that but could care less because of the quality and having so many songs at my disposal. wonder if the speed can be increased. I hate reading directions, but might be worth it I guess. could also be something to mention to alpine and see if they might have a firmware or some other update that can be done.

blingaggie

Cinderella Story
Established Member
penny I have 2 12w6 in my trunk now with a 1000/1 amp and was wondering what you could do for me I am living in 29 palms right now so only a few hours from you. The setup I have now sounds good but im not happy with the box. I also need a cap of some sort because that 1000 watt amp tends to draw alot of power. Send me an email at [email protected] Jayson

Users who are viewing this thread