First coyote kill

Poppacapp

Established Member
Ok, I love the fact that my bogus *** kill had made it 4 pages... Let alone.. I could be some lame *** dude and lie about my mods... Then again some ****** D-dag on this Forum would ask for a dyno sheet to prove my numbers...but oh well keep it going I love the responses that this thread has gotten. Then again quote un-quote... " I've been drinking eggnog" maybe you should inquire about what I actually do.. But no worries.. I keep your sorry ass safe at night... So I'm not going to risk my Air Force career on D&D'n... Or being under the influence. Ok.. He might not been trying to run from a dig but from where I'm from you give the rev of acknowledgment I figure it's going down.. But oh well keep the flames going... I'm burning with infatuation of how responses I've gotten...

I think you are just taking it too personal. Not really a big deal. People tend to try to dissect every bit and piece of data on the Road Kills. If a car does 112 traps, and another does 105.. well.. there is your data. No way the 105 could win. no way...ever...never...ever.. It's the streets, and for all everyone knows the 5.0 could have been spinning too. I don't let things get to me on here....well... I did once....once.......:fm: But I am over it.... really.... I am....... really.

BTW, thank you for your service. :beer:

SNK_RATH

Established Member
Even a geared ,full bolt-on sn cobra would have it's hands full with a coyote !!!!! STOCK .....:rollseyes

13GT500SG

Established Member
All i ask is... OP, does this make sense to you?? Is a stock c6 corvette faster then a c6 z06m is a v6 stang faster then same year v8? Is an NA supra faster then a turbo supra? Its all about same hp differenxe... I would like to hear your opinion on this?

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Beating up on coyotes is not keeping me safe at night. Unless you have one of those decommissioned F14 turbines under the hood, I don't see the coyote losing. Calm Guy, its okay. Wooooo saaa

Dragu1a

Established Member
Air Force huh?
8D97454F-01AD-460B-AD26-90A7F2988317-2480-00000226E05F8285.jpg

Please, tell us about all the combat you've seen while keeping us safe...

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Ok, I love the fact that my bogus *** kill had made it 4 pages... Let alone.. I could be some lame *** dude and lie about my mods... Then again some ****** D-dag on this Forum would ask for a dyno sheet to prove my numbers...but oh well keep it going I love the responses that this thread has gotten. Then again quote un-quote... " I've been drinking eggnog" maybe you should inquire about what I actually do.. But no worries.. I keep your sorry ass safe at night... So I'm not going to risk my Air Force career on D&D'n... Or being under the influence. Ok.. He might not been trying to run from a dig but from where I'm from you give the rev of acknowledgment I figure it's going down.. But oh well keep the flames going... I'm burning with infatuation of how responses I've gotten...

You mad?

Here is my take, I have pulled up next to random cars like Corvettes, Camaros, other mustangs, ricers etc and looked over just to see what it is or just to check it out. I even have rev'd and gave a thumbs up (if windows down "nice ride") just to let them know what I think and as soon as the light turns green some guys take off like a bat out of hell. I guess they might have been thinking a race was going down and may be in your case you thought the same thing? And just like you, you go on thinking you just raced and beat a much more superior car. Makes me wonder if guys who have done this to me or other guys who don't race everyone at a light and go on to tell people the same story? I have a feeling that dude wasn't even racing you, sorry man just don't see it even if he was a horrible driver, he still should have ate you up.

Last edited:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Too bad the guy with 5.0 was not on SVTP..he could have shed some light on this...I am also curious on how this could have happened but as I already mentioned, it is a street race and from a dig/slow roll so, ANYTHING can happen. I have personally seen more stranger occurences than this...as I am sure many of you who street race have.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
I respect you for your service in the AF however, I can't understand why you are letting this thread get through your head. You are cracking already because you are mad over a few comments. No need to use all these expletives my man. Relax! There's no reason to lose sleep over that. Next time you kill a coyote, don't forget to attach a picture of it:beer:

Cbarr300

Established Member
Lol at the airforce comment. You got that everywhere though. Marines in admin love telling all kinds of crazy stories... About that ONE convoy they went on out side the wire. Being motor t we get all kinds of guys as our a-drivers. Non combat mos's have the best reactions to certain situations. Not downplaying at all. They have an important job, not taking anything from them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread