First post in 10 years! Feels good to be back

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
IMG_7969.JPG
Had a few cobras and fox body's in Chicago but then between living in condos and starting different business ventures i was left with no toys.

4 years ago I moved to Miami and finally have the time and opportunity for a fun project car.

Past few weeks I searched for a Chevelle or a Terminator but then came across an sn95 that caught my eye in South Florida. sn95 cobras are very special to me since I had 2 after high school and they just remind me of everything I used to love growing up and home (Chicago)

Brought her home on Saturday, she's beautiful, needs a little love but paint and many other things are flawless since the previous owner had his own body shop work on the car.

Here are some pics, enjoy!

PS: Anyone local say hi or shoot a message! Looking for good shops, good upholstery guys, meets and of course parts

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

IMG_7959.JPG

IMG_8005.JPG

IMG_7907.JPG

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Welcome back.... If you ever feel like coming to Cars and Coffee Palm Beach, shoot me a pm. I go every month.

Rare40th

Established Member
Welcome back. That's a beautiful 98. Don't think I would change anything except factory headlights and an S281 Spoiler. Those 00 R wheels look fantastic too. Can't wait to see what you do with it

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
Welcome back. That's a beautiful 98. Don't think I would change anything except factory headlights and an S281 Spoiler. Those 00 R wheels look fantastic too. Can't wait to see what you do with it

Il post all updates shortly, Its actually a 94 with 2000 R wheels. Motor is pretty built but doing a swap this spring for a race motor and trans back in Chicago.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Love the 00 R wheels! I run them on my SN95 as well. Do you have a spacer on the rears? I'm running a 1" hubcentric spacer to flush them out to the quarters.

BAB

Camaro Castrator
Established Member
Love the 00 R wheels! I run them on my SN95 as well. Do you have a spacer on the rears? I'm running a 1" hubcentric spacer to flush them out to the quarters.

Spacers are on there because the owner didn't want to spend a fortune on wide tires lol

Im thinking of putting on black fr500 9/10 with 285 for the rear

28477_alt2

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Welcome back, beautiful SN95's...I hope there is surge in people now ready to restore these cars. They look fantastic with the right amount of parts.

Users who are viewing this thread