First reported death directly caused by Marijuana

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Damn, it's one thing to get killed by some prime top shelf stuff, but brick weed? What a shame. At least there is 500kg of shit weed off the market. I have zero issue with that.

C-Tidda

Established Member
Mid grade or not, I know that car was loud as hell.. He probably was high during the chase..

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Who the hell carries almost a million dollars of shwag in the backseat stacked above the windows like that?! I can't believe he actually thought he could drive down the road, much less the highway and get away with it. The things people do for money... :nonono:

MNCobra

Established Member
funny how all foreign countries leave the bodies in the photos but here in America we freak out...here in the Philippines its common to see dead bodies on the news....

wonder why he didn't use either a faster car (this could be the plot for F&F 10) or a truck? must have been sampling his delivery like some pizza guys....:)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Who the hell carries almost a million dollars of shwag in the backseat stacked above the windows like that?! I can't believe he actually thought he could drive down the road, much less the highway and get away with it. The things people do for money... :nonono:

I was shaking my head in disbelief, too. Well, this is one guy who can't learn by his mistake. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread