First time out with my DSLR today

BABVenom98

Established Member
Went out today around 5:30PM and starting taking some shots. These ones I feel are the best looking out of the 55 I took.
I know the sky/horizon is a little blown out and some are over exposed, but they didn't look that bright on the camera LCD screen when I reviewed them, the histogram was also ideal.
Here is the rest of my set in the link below.
Cibolo church parking lot set

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
A sugestion when shooting dont have a tree or pole in the picture behind the car cause it looks like it is growing out of the car.

Red94SVT

Established Member
very clean car, only suggestion would be turn the front wheels so that they are facing the camera. Great shots though :beer:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
that edited picture is way too dark. my tip is more car/less background, also take the parking passes off the mirror, and license plate off the dash. little things like that can make or break your pictures.

BABVenom98

Established Member
A sugestion when shooting dont have a tree or pole in the picture behind the car cause it looks like it is growing out of the car.
The only problem is there is tree's everywhere where I live and around too. I'll have to drive into San Antonio to get shots without trees or poles being in the background :bored:

very clean car, only suggestion would be turn the front wheels so that they are facing the camera. Great shots though :beer:

Thanks, and yeah, I didn't think about that than. I just started getting into photography so I'm learning

ajnasrah20083

Established Member

Do you mean the way the 'stang in your sig is? Or the tires facing the camera and at a certain angle. I would show some pics, But I left my camera in my office, Nice car OP!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice photos, but the real star is your very clean looking Cobra. You obviously take good care of it. :)

wjk

Established Member
Nice pics/car.

One of these days I'm going to have to get a nice camera. Every other thread seems to be DSLR this or DSLR that...

Stevo151

Established Member
what camera are you using bud? what iso's are you at and what setting are you on?

heres a couple pics i played around with, nothin special just thought id try...

Another example of how an expensive camera doesn't make good pictures by itself

Another example of how driving a vette doesn't make your penis any bigger

hahahaha i LOL'd pretty good at that!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread