Flavored water anyone?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Been down that road before but Coke has been my vice. I love the taste, the sweetness, smell, the bursting tiny bubbles.

I have no other real vices but did see a need to slow down on my indulgences.

Plain water just has no taste and I like flavor.

Ok, one other vice. Homemade bread and my wife's cooking as well as my Green Egg addiction
My dad complains the same way about water - “no taste.” It doesn’t taste bad if your worst complaint is “no taste.” He also downs Coke and tea like no tomorrow, has had more kidney stones than I can count, and is in terrible health.

I call him a man child. Your body needs water to function properly, just drink it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I drink a ton of water. My rule is do not drink calories.

The chemicals and coloring agents in flavored water will turn you gay.

Go unflavored, preferably filtered to remove the estrogen and microplastics.
Can you please leave your war in the stupid 3 man thread?

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Room temperature flavored soda water like CobraBob. Usually whatever brand is on sale.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I drink a ton of water. My rule is do not drink calories.

The chemicals and coloring agents in flavored water will turn you gay.

Go unflavored, preferably filtered to remove the estrogen and microplastics.
I am laughing at this far more than I should be. :p

I drink one Publix gallon of spring water a day ever day. I carry it around like a ****in retard too.

Saleen498

Established Member
If you have Wegmans down there, their store brand sparkling water is pretty damn good. I dont drink coffee or soda so for a caffeine fix try celcius

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My dad complains the same way about water - “no taste.” It doesn’t taste bad if your worst complaint is “no taste.” He also downs Coke and tea like no tomorrow, has had more kidney stones than I can count, and is in terrible health.

I call him a man child. Your body needs water to function properly, just drink it.
Your dad sounds cool. Maybe because all the 32 years working in the middle east and having to super hydrate without flushing electrolytes has left me in the tasteless water needs a boost. I will drink it, I just I dont enjoy it plain. Thanks for the advice?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Your dad sounds cool. Maybe because all the 32 years working in the middle east and having to super hydrate without flushing electrolytes has left me in the tasteless water needs a boost. I will drink it, I just I dont enjoy it plain. Thanks for the advice?
He is cool, and it felt like decent advice (spoiler alert, all that fake sweetener and flavored shit is probably worse for you than the soda you drink now).

Google suggests that humans have been on Earth for 190,000 years or so. Wonder what the percentage is of those years that humans felt the need to drink flavored water for enjoyment.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
He is cool, and it felt like decent advice (spoiler alert, all that fake sweetener and flavored shit is probably worse for you than the soda you drink now).

Google suggests that humans have been on Earth for 190,000 years or so. Wonder what the percentage is of those years that humans felt the need to drink flavored water for enjoyment.
Stevia is natural but yeah I am sure none of it is good for you. All natural stuff kills too. You know since the advent of presevatives we have been living longer?

We only used to live 36 years back then, better give me s useful example. Probably because we were miserable with tasteless water.

How about this, if you dont have anything to add on the topic start your own thread with your soapbox and yell at people who know what they like. This thread is cool till people like you come in with the puritan self righteous look at me attitude. What the hell is wrong with you?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Stevia is natural but yeah I am sure none of it is good for you. All natural stuff kills too. You know since the advent of presevatives we have been living longer?

We only used to live 36 years back then, better give me s useful example. Probably because we were miserable with tasteless water.

How about this, if you dont have anything to add on the topic start your own thread with your soapbox and yell at people who know what they like. This thread is cool till people like you come in with the puritan self righteous look at me attitude. What the hell is wrong with you?
I guess I did just assume that you were looking for health as an end result, and I was an asshole for suggesting that replacing one unhealthy vice with another wasn’t the best way of achieving it. When in fact you just want flavored water. In that case drink sweet tea, it’s delicious.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I guess I did just assume that you were looking for health as an end result, and I was an asshole for suggesting that replacing one unhealthy vice with another wasn’t the best way of achieving it. When in fact you just want flavored water. In that case drink sweet tea, it’s delicious.
Thought I kept it simple. For us who dont like flavorless water, what is your poison.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Mix with water :)

Attachments

• B660D33C-C9A5-4E83-9062-FFCC61584C99.jpeg
    B660D33C-C9A5-4E83-9062-FFCC61584C99.jpeg
    458.5 KB · Views: 47

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I grew up with nasty tap water in my small midwest town. That's why everyone I know lived on soda. I enjoy walmart brand bottled water. To me, it's tasteless. There's no mineral taste or anything, it's just cold and that's enough for me. I still love me some Dr Pepper, but I try to not overdue those.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
ice cold water with fresh lemon
Please tell me you don't order water with lemon when you're at the restaurant. :sick:

U.M.

"A 2007 study found that nearly 70% of restaurant lemon wedges are covered in up to 25 different types of germs. Among them: fecal matter, E. Coli, and contamination from raw meat."

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
U.M., my wife is not going to like to hear that one. LOL. She always has hot water and lemon whenever we're at a restaurant (breakfast, lunch or dinner).

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Please tell me you don't order water with lemon when you're at the restaurant. :sick:

U.M.

"A 2007 study found that nearly 70% of restaurant lemon wedges are covered in up to 25 different types of germs. Among them: fecal matter, E. Coli, and contamination from raw meat."
there's a lot worse shit going on in the kitchen then my lemon in my water lol

plus I'm usually washing it down with alcohol to ward away anything

Users who are viewing this thread