Flavored water anyone?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I grew up with nasty tap water in my small midwest town. That's why everyone I know lived on soda. I enjoy walmart brand bottled water. To me, it's tasteless. There's no mineral taste or anything, it's just cold and that's enough for me. I still love me some Dr Pepper, but I try to not overdue those.
Drinking something without flavor is like eating something without taste to me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I grew up with nasty tap water in my small midwest town. That's why everyone I know lived on soda. I enjoy walmart brand bottled water. To me, it's tasteless. There's no mineral taste or anything, it's just cold and that's enough for me. I still love me some Dr Pepper, but I try to not overdue those.
Stevia has a cherry cola flavor. It's actually very good. Tastes like Dr. Pepper without the sugar. And Stevia is a natural sweetener. They just added a "Mountain Dew" flavor.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Dale, are you trying to come out of the closet?
I get it. I love my cokes but was wondering what others found to distract them. Especially since plain water isnt my motivator.

My wife is on the sparkling water thing. Europeans have ling favored it and dont even drink tap.
xT9KVMvOgu8sEwiohi.gif

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Stevia has a cherry cola flavor. It's actually very good. Tastes like Dr. Pepper without the sugar. And Stevia is a natural sweetener. They just added a "Mountain Dew" flavor.
Stevia is strong as hell but much better than saccharin types.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I've been using Cirkul, it's pretty decent. I like how you can dial the flavor up and down, and if you leave it sitting you can just dump the water and refill without wasting anything.

FYI, you can take it apart and refill the bag inside with any off-brand flavor liquid concentrate and save money.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I've been using Cirkul, it's pretty decent. I like how you can dial the flavor up and down, and if you leave it sitting you can just dump the water and refill without wasting anything.

FYI, you can take it apart and refill the bag inside with any off-brand flavor liquid concentrate and save money.
Lol, i literally just took one apart a couple days ago and was wondering exactly what you suggested. Did you fill the bag with a syringe?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Lol, i literally just took one apart a couple days ago and was wondering exactly what you suggested. Did you fill the bag with a syringe?
Nope, just pop the bag off and use a Mio bottle (or cheaper knock off, that's what I use) and you can squirt it directly into the bag and fill it up.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nope, just pop the bag off and use a Mio bottle (or cheaper knock off, that's what I use) and you can squirt it directly into the bag and fill it up.
I think you just saved me some big bucks, lol! Thanks.

I have not had so much water since I left the days of forced hydration before military ops and before crashing out downrange.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think you just saved me some big bucks, lol! Thanks.

I have not had so much water since I left the days of forced hydration before military ops and before crashing out downrange.
No problem. Once I saw I could do it I don't buy their refills much anymore. Eventually the parts holding it together get weak and you have to swap it out but it'll still save money, and it opens up countless flavors.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
No problem. Once I saw I could do it I don't buy their refills much anymore. Eventually the parts holding it together get weak and you have to swap it out but it'll still save money, and it opens up countless flavors.
Gun guys and cars guy just have to take shit apart, lol!

Recon

Established Member
Lemonade for me. I can’t drink water without almost throwing up. A couple of my doctors think it’s due to how many times I threw it up while I was sick. The body remembering earlier events and such.
No soda or alcohol for years now. Only carbonated drink I drink on rare occasion is ginger ale. I used to drink Arnold palmers a lot, but I can’t do caffeine at all anymore.
Though now I dilute lemonade with some water. Like others if I can’t taste it it’s not that big of a deal.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

Users who are viewing this thread