Flavored water anyone?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I am weaning off of my Cokes. Making it a weekend only drink but I love my cokes.

I tolerate water but it is not a favorite unless flavored. My kids are competitive swimmers and hydration is their discipline all year round. Living in Florida helps too.

My kids introduced me to CIRKUL. A local company, Sarasota, FL ships out of Tampa (Ybor City).

You get a hard bottle or a squeeze bottle from 22-32 oz. The flavors are in categories from no sweetener (puressence), a few hydration and electrolyte replacement flavors. Some are serious targetting with caffeine and electrolyte flavors (Flyte, Fission, Stage).

Do you water drinkers have favorite way to spice up your drinks or encourage fluid intake?
1678300866817806333896473412130.jpg

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
i drink sparkling ice. i seldom drink soda anymore.
I get it. I love my cokes but was wondering what others found to distract them. Especially since plain water isnt my motivator.

My wife is on the sparkling water thing. Europeans have ling favored it and dont even drink tap.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Ghostlifestyle.com

Hydration, pre workout, protein, nitric oxide, BCAAs, Aminos.

All go in water. I do probably 7-8 supplement filled waters a day

01yellercobra

Established Member
The wife and I use Mio. Well, the off brand version of it. It was recommended to us by our nutritionist when we were on the meal program. We use the ones with 0 sugar. I like to use the lemonade flavor at the gym. It breaks it up after drinking water all day.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
The only thing I drink outside of coffee and beer is plain water, upwards of a gallon a day usually. I kicked soda and tea 15 years ago, amazing how much better you feel when you only drink water. If I drink a soda or tea nowadays, or eat anything high in sugar, I will immediately feel like complete shit. I had to force myself to drink plain water at the beginning but it didn’t take long to get used to it.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I quit soda well over a decade ago. Still have a Mexican Coke occasionally though.

I buy this stuff and mix my own (it's good with vodka too):

Ahhh yes, the good old squities. Prior to the Cirkul i was hit and miss with them. My black cherry was always sold out.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The only thing I drink outside of coffee and beer is plain water, upwards of a gallon a day usually. I kicked soda and tea 15 years ago, amazing how much better you feel when you only drink water. If I drink a soda or tea nowadays, or eat anything high in sugar, I will immediately feel like complete shit. I had to force myself to drink plain water at the beginning but it didn’t take long to get used to it.
Been down that road before but Coke has been my vice. I love the taste, the sweetness, smell, the bursting tiny bubbles.

I have no other real vices but did see a need to slow down on my indulgences.

Plain water just has no taste and I like flavor.

Ok, one other vice. Homemade bread and my wife's cooking as well as my Green Egg addiction

Morgan

Established Member
I like Biosteel a few times each day mixed with water for hydration, electrolytes, etc. The product contained BCAAs in the past, but no longer does for whatever reason.

In the ready to drink category, I favor ZOA and Discipline GO.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Years ago I tried a few things as plain water just wasn't doing it for me. But eventually just got used to the taste of water and now while it's not "enjoyable" I don't mind drinking it heavily.

That being said, I still down energy drinks so not completely off the crap drinks.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The top of thw Cirkul flavor cartridge has a flavor strength dial. I like the setting about 5-6. Last me close to 6 refills of the 22oz bottle.
16783042533921927804904681215943.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I was looking for something to kick the occasional pop habit.
I used to be pop all da every day. Probably 3-5 cans a day.

About 3 years ago I 100% quit.

Over the last 6 months I have been slacking, getting frozen cokes and shit 2-3 times a week.

Had the wife grab some Bubly from the store the other day. First caffeinated cherry one tasted like soda water, nothing else. Regular lime was more manageable but still not good.

Might have to try one of the actual flavored waters.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Their BCAAs, Aminos, and Hydration is top notch for the " non lifter" to get your essential aminos and vitamins
My son is going to be hitting the weights before highschool this summer. He gets big fast but does not want to het crazy bulk because he is a competitive swimmer. His physique is similar to Michael Phelps.

His back and chest built fast last year. Protein powder was something he started doing the last 1/3 of his summer workouts.

Users who are viewing this thread