Floor Liners/Mats for an F-150???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I need to pic up a good set of floor liners. Has anyone used these Husky Liners. Looks like they extend under the pedals, where most of the dirt ends up, and are made in the USA. Apparently they are made better than Weather Tech?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I don't see a link, That's the brand I got for mine, 3 and half years ago, and have held up great.
I also bought their rear inner fender wells.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I had husky liners in my ST and although I liked them for the most part, I was annoyed that the sides started curling inward not that long after I installed them. So they never really fit flush against the walls on the sides. I'm not sure if weathertech has this issue or not. Also the husky logo fell out after about a year, not a big deal. Overall I was pleased but I will probably try weathertech next time

Edit* After looking at the pictures in the link it doesn't appear those have much of a wall on the sides like mine did, those would probably work just fine

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Husky liners are great! I've head Weathertechs in past vehicles, and we put Husky liners in my Tremor and my wifes Explorer ST. Husky is hands down a great fit and great product. They are my go-to now.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That's what I was thinking, but supposedly these are made better?

Ive seen some posts on an f150 forum and there are people there saying they like them better than weathertech which is impressive (unless maybe they went downhill a bit in the 10 years since I bought mine)

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Have them in our f150 and f250. Great liners. Husky has 2 kinds. One is more grippy/rubbery and fits better. Think it’s the weather beater but the details are on their website

jrandy

Established Member
I bought the Husky liners for my F150 and i have no complaints so far (about 1 year in so far). I'd buy them again for sure.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
If these are the "better" made ones, I have them in my F-250, five years now. Fit great, work great, clean up like new. I do put some VRP on them, one that doesn't make them slick like Amor-All. Totally pleased.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I had husky liners in two vehicles, got rid of them for weathertechs.

Night and day difference in quality and fit.

As mentioned above, the husky’s had a tendency to curl up on the edges.

beau t

Established Member
Put husky's in my 04 dodge never had a issue, i did replace them only because i bought another dodge to flip and they did have some wear (12 years later), bought another set to replace, absolutely no complaints. I also have a 05 f250 that i put weather tech in (somehow i ended up w a gift card?) they catch pretty much everything but the parking break lever catches it on the way down so i have to take my foot and push it to the side and push it on down. So if i had to replace the weather techs today i would get husky's to replace them.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
My weather techs curled in and got stuck under my e brake once and I didn’t notice it. It permanently stayed that way. My friend has huskies and they seemed superior to WT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
I've had Husky and WT over the years and pleased with both.

Just bought a 2020 F150 and got a 1 month old set of front and back WT's off FB marketplace after the guy rolled his truck. Like brand new for $80.

Mackie

Established Member
2nd truck with Husky’s, before that Weathertech. Husky by a mile. Softer durometer, feels rubbery. Weathertech get slippery under foot, almost felt like your feet were sliding around on a greasy shop floor, worse in cold. Hated them.

Both fit great, Husky a bit better because the weight and durometer conforms better around the periphery.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have weather tech in my f250 and they fit and look perfect

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Another vote for WeatherTech. Always had good success out of them and their HQ is only a few hours up the road just outside of Chicago. Pretty cool place to see right there off of I-55.

Users who are viewing this thread