Florida Gators fans.....

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
No...No....No! They are not going to lose untill the last game of the season!!

LOL, I bet you're hoping that....get yall a little higher up in the BCS. Don't worry, they will climp back up high in the polls if they go undefeated until yall get ahold of 'em.

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:
I was just wondering if you were ready to lose this coming weekend?!?

I can't belive you just wrote that! Are you serious? I'm actually suprised that Alabama is 4-0 but it obviously ends when they meet the might of UF. Its science .... sorry.

BTW ... who's the best team yall beat so far? S. Car. ? Cmon now, we have Tennessee under our belt. :-D

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
No...No....No! They are not going to lose untill the last game of the season!!

We'll see. But youre wrong to under-estimate UF. Well at least this year. :pepper: :banana:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I think Bama is going to give the Gators a hard time. Tuscaloosa is a tough place to play. With that said, I still think the Gators will come out on top. Although, since I grew up in Birmingham and attend FSU and hate Florida more than any other program in the country, I would like nothing more than that arrogant smirk to be wiped from Urban Meyer's face. So I guess I'm saying, Roll Tide!!!

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
thubigdawg said:
We'll see. But youre wrong to under-estimate UF. Well at least this year. :pepper: :banana:

Never!! When it comes to FSU-MIAMI or UF-FSU I never under estimate any of them!! UF looks really good...leak will get better and better the more he learns the new system!

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
thubigdawg said:
I can't belive you just wrote that! Are you serious? I'm actually suprised that Alabama is 4-0 but it obviously ends when they meet the might of UF. Its science .... sorry.

BTW ... who's the best team yall beat so far? S. Car. ? Cmon now, we have Tennessee under our belt. :-D

Believe it! Yes, I am serious. The best team we've beaten so far is Southern Miss. Tennessee :xpl: . I hate to break it to you, but The Vols are overrated. We have a much much better Offense than Tenn and a much better front 8. You have given up 13 sacks to so so D's...what do you think will happen agianst Bama's? I'll give it to you UF is good...but not good enough to come to T town and walk out winners. Maybe next year in Gainsville......nevermind we owned yall there too! Maybe in Atlanta....never mind got yall there as well.

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
I'm not a gator or tide fan but here are some stats. The gators have won 7 of the last 10 games against the tide, who are 0-5 against top 5 teams at T-town. Go Noles!!!

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
fishin-nole said:
I'm not a gator or tide fan but here are some stats. The gators have won 7 of the last 10 games against the tide, who are 0-5 against top 5 teams at T-town. Go Noles!!!

LMAO, thank you for the input. You said it before I could. SLOW04COBRA, have you ever heard the terminology 'Foot in Mouth'? OWNED?? I think we "owned" you for the record books my friend. Even if you do win this week, which I seriously doubt cause of the way they been playing, that'll make it 7-4. Either way, I think it'll be the game of the week. :thumbsup:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
thubigdawg said:
LMAO, thank you for the input. You said it before I could. SLOW04COBRA, have you ever heard the terminology 'Foot in Mouth'? OWNED?? I think we "owned" you for the record books my friend. Even if you do win this week, which I seriously doubt cause of the way they been playing, that'll make it 7-4. Either way, I think it'll be the game of the week. :thumbsup:

Not really considering you have to go back OVER 20 years to get that. How bout Alabama winning 2 of the last 3(including putting 40 up in the swamp) or the last 6 games were 3-3. Yes it will be the game of the week, no foot does not meet mouth.......not just yet anyway ;-)

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
The "red tide" is nothing a tampon won't handle. Do you feel the need for Maxi this month or will regular flow suffice?

You will loose like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Go gators.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
The "red tide" is nothing a tampon won't handle. Do you feel the need for Maxi this month or will regular flow suffice?.

:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

VirtualSVT said:

Go gators.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rockon:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
The "red tide" is nothing a tampon won't handle. Do you feel the need for Maxi this month or will regular flow suffice?

Go gators.

Although that's pretty funny, you are still wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread