stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
It is an URBAN myth that you will win.

catch the play on words?

:fart: :lol:

Slow04Cobra said:
Right.....I think you're thinking about UK's D not Bama's.

No I think Bama has a really good D...But we will find out how good this weekend! Florida will be by far the best team they have played!! I really don't care who wins...I just want to see a good game! Again on that note...GO NOLES :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
:nonono: Dam Bama fans......

Lol, you better love Bama. If it wasn't for the stupidity of our University our coach today would be none other than Bobby Bowden, don't forget he basically begged for the Bama job in the early 80's and they said no. Now that's a BIG :xpl: . I wonder where FSU would be today without Bobby?

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
I'm sorry for being one minded, but it just seemed like BAMA is nothing more than gator bait this weekend.

I bet my 2.8 upper pulley, Gators by +10!!! :banana:

It will be a very interesting to say the least and I hope UF dont underestimate them.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
thubigdawg said:
I'm sorry for being one minded, but it just seemed like BAMA is nothing more than gator bait this weekend.

It will be a very interesting to say the least and I hope UF dont underestimate them.

Wanna bet, huh? Are you gonna give me 10?

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
thubigdawg said:

They better not under estimate them....if so they will get there asses handed to them!

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:
Wanna bet, huh? Are you gonna give me 10?

+10? Yes, i'm pretty confident with my 2nd favorite team (UF). Oh, maybe you thought it is going to be a close game? :shrug: LOL, we're gonna have to see about this one.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:
Lol, you better love Bama. If it wasn't for the stupidity of our University our coach today would be none other than Bobby Bowden, don't forget he basically begged for the Bama job in the early 80's and they said no. Now that's a BIG :xpl: . I wonder where FSU would be today without Bobby?

Not where they are at today! But we can't forget about micky...he has meant just as much...IMO!

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Not where they are at today! But we can't forget about micky...he has meant just as much...IMO!

You're right! I have no idea why we didn't go after him during our last debaucle. He is, in my opinion, the best D cordinator in the country.

machslammer

Established Member
Boy, I would sure love to see the tide take them and put the Vols back into the Sec title hunt. On the other hand I really do not see this happening. Florida is not that tough of a team though and they will be beat at least 2 times this season. With that said, GO BIG ORANGE! Rocky Top Country.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
thubigdawg said:
+10? Yes, i'm pretty confident with my 2nd favorite team (UF). Oh, maybe you thought it is going to be a close game? :shrug: LOL, we're gonna have to see about this one.

Florida covers your point spread I will wear whatever avatar and sig you want me to for the next week. If they don't cover, you wear my avatar and a ROLL TIDE in your sig for the next week. Whataya think?

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
machslammer said:
Boy, I would sure love to see the tide take them and put the Vols back into the Sec title hunt. On the other hand I really do not see this happening. Florida is not that tough of a team though and they will be beat at least 2 times this season. With that said, GO BIG ORANGE! Rocky Top Country.

I think they will wither be beaten 3 times or go all the way to the NAtional Championship. If they lose to Bama saturday they will lose to FSU and then Bama again in Atlanta. If they win the will beat FSU and Bama again and then play USC or V-tech for the title. Tha's just my crazy opinion, though.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:

As I wonder where Bama would be without Bear.

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:
Florida covers your point spread I will wear whatever avatar and sig you want me to for the next week. If they don't cover, you wear my avatar and a ROLL TIDE in your sig for the next week. Whataya think?

DEAL, check the avy ... Cause you might be wearing it soon. :banana: :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread