Florida Gators fans.....

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Today's the day. It sucks that i'll be at work throughout the whole game and won't be back home till 10pm (work from 2-10). I'll only be able to see bits and pieces while at work. Either way someone's going home with their first lost of the season and I seriously doubt that's not goingto be Florida.

slmdls1

Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:
Lol, close game for a half? Look at second half stats so far. Alabama is the better 2nd half team by miles. 10+ is a stretch, but we'll see in a matter of hours!

if we go by stats then...UF leads Bama in nearly every defensive category and every offensive category sans rushing yardage/pg....and they protect the ball and control the clock.

slmdls1

Established Member
ouch is an understatement. UF is definately "taking it on the chin"...nothing seems to be going their way. Bama definitely looks like a dominant, legit, top 5 team. prothro and darby are studs.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
31-3....and it really wasn't as close as a 28 point win sounded.

We lost Prothro, probably for the year, though. I don't understand why we passed there. I thought we made the right call going for it(a field goal would ahave been classless at that point), but run the damn ball. Now we have lost our best player.

I do believe, however, we will meet Florida again in Atlanta....we'll have another bet there, thubigdawg.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!

slmdls1

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Man the gators got there Ass kicked!! :nonono:

obvious.gif

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
I hate you!! FordSVTFan, you can close this thread now. AAAAHHH, look at the avatar. :cryying:
<~~~~~~~~~ :(

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Slow04Cobra said:
31-3....and it really wasn't as close as a 28 point win sounded.

We lost Prothro, probably for the year, though. I don't understand why we passed there. I thought we made the right call going for it(a field goal would ahave been classless at that point), but run the damn ball. Now we have lost our best player.

I do believe, however, we will meet Florida again in Atlanta....we'll have another bet there, thubigdawg.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!

Yes, another bet. I have to wait after tonight so i can see the highlights and see what went wrong. It wasn't even a close game! Man, that was extremly disappointing. I don't have enough time to search now but can someone post total yards passing/rushing from both sides.

I wish Miami played Alabam this year. (Let the flames begin). Oh wait this is a florida forum. :thumbsup:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
There is the box score and all! Gameday final is on now...they may show some more on it, but to sum it up Bama's D looked awesome. I bet you wish it were 2 days....1 week!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread