Florida Gators fans.....

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude that sucks!! Aleast you owned up to the bet!! :thumbsup: Maybe next year.....

+1 Most folks would crawfish! BTW, I woulda worn it high and proud.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Florida got f*cking rocked!!!! Bama looked AWESOME!!! They played an excellent game. The D was amazing, they wouldn't let Florida get anything going. Florida looked like a high school junior varsity team. I expected Florida to struggle, but I surely didn't expect that. Hats off to Bama.

Slow04Cobra said:
We lost Prothro, probably for the year, though. I don't understand why we passed there. I thought we made the right call going for it(a field goal would ahave been classless at that point), but run the damn ball. Now we have lost our best player.

That was such a stupid play call. 4th and 5, up by 4 TD's and they lose their star WR for the year. I'm sure they are kicking themselves for that now. Additionally, the break was the most horrifying thing I've ever watched. They reshowed it like 15 times. When Prothro hits the ground and his foot is flopping around like a limp wrist...ahhhhhhhh...it made me want to hurl.

03cobraFL

Established Member
Go Penn State 5-0!!!

a_pennstate_412.jpg

Last edited:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
thubigdawg said:
This is so much better. It was a painful week. Fun nonetheless. See you guys around.

LoL, good luck to your Canes.....it would be very nice if we could meet each other in a BCS bowl!

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Yeah, that would be nice. And no this one fits alot better. Hey slow, is that your permenant sig? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread